Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nikon  
#41 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2010 4:24:03 AM(UTC)
Nikon

Groups: Member

Hi we also use this plugin what type of lab do you use?

I can answer some question for you.

Quote:
3)I tried to configure Quality Meter, but it turned out that he does not provide this version ImageUploader :(

You need to buy the Image Uploader Pro to get this function.

http://www.aurigma.com/Products/ImageUploaderPro/

Quote:
Revealed a new problem. With the purchase of customer related products (photo album, picture frame, etc.), after the payment window, I get an error:

This problem i get once when i did forgett to chmod the directory with the right permission. Do you have write permission to folder you specified in the config.

What folder name do you use for the upload folder?

a: ( in the old times this was the driveletter for the floppy )

Dmitry  
#42 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2010 5:04:26 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

Nikon, thanks for your answers. Here is what I can add here:

taravasya wrote:
It is possible to do something? Whatever the menu is not wasted by the window of uploader?
Unfortunarely we can nothing to do here because ActiveX control/Java applet cannot be overlayed by something. You need to somehow rearrange the design.

taravasya wrote:
Is it possible to do so, what would you add pictures to them by default assigned to the first on the list of format and paper type (product attributes)
At this moment this feature is not supported. We will consider adding it in the next releases.

taravasya wrote:
I tried to configure Quality Meter, but it turned out that he does not provide this version ImageUploader :(
Nikon has answered you correctly, you need to have Image Uploader Professional license to enable this feature. Please, contact our sales team if you are interested in this feature at sales@aurigma.com, they will assist you.

taravasya wrote:
With the purchase of customer related products (photo album, picture frame, etc.), after the payment window
Most probably the problem is in the permissions to this folder, web application is unable to write there.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

taravasya  
#43 Posted : Tuesday, August 24, 2010 3:51:43 AM(UTC)
taravasya

Thanks Nikon, thanks Dmitry

Quote:
Hi we also use this plugin what type of lab do you use?

DLab2 Dlab3

Quote:
a: ( in the old times this was the driveletter for the floppy )

Of course, I know it. But now, the letter A assigned to our raid array, for convenience (in list mode (total commander ;)) is always the top item)

Quote:
you need to buy the Image Uploader Pro to get this function.

No, no, no ,.... it is too expensive for us. I think that the next year or two, the volume of our orders online printing will be too small for such costs. Maybe later ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
We will consider adding it in the next releases.

Thank you. We shall wait with impatience.

Dmitry wrote:

taravasya wrote:
With the purchase of customer related products (photo album, picture frame, etc.), after the payment window
Most probably the problem is in the permissions to this folder, web application is unable to write there.

I obviously did not properly describe the problem. If you order prints of photos, everything works correctly. BUT!! If the order is NOT printing photos (photo albums, photo frames as here) (which of course is not the format and type of paper), then you`ll see this error.

I repeat:

Category - not photo. Flypage - not photo ...

Edited by user Tuesday, August 24, 2010 4:10:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Michael G  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, August 25, 2010 1:44:39 AM(UTC)
Michael G

Hi,

Apologies for this post as has probably been answered before. I have tried uploading the 'cms plugin for virtuemart' through the traditional route of joomla which presented the follwing installation error.

Can not copy /usr/local/pem/vhosts/127109/webspace/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/vm/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/product_details/photo-flypage.tpl.php to /usr/local/pem/vhosts/127109/webspace/httpdocs/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/product_details/photo-flypage.tpl.php.

Component Install: Custom install routine failure

I have also tried uploading the demo package through an ftp client without any luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm no whizz kid at computers but do try.

taravasya  
#45 Posted : Wednesday, August 25, 2010 2:09:39 AM(UTC)
taravasya

Install plugin with "Install from folder".

I was have this trouble too...

Dmitry  
#46 Posted : Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:47:49 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Hello,

Quote:
If you order prints of photos, everything works correctly. BUT!! If the order is NOT printing photos (photo albums, photo frames as here) (which of course is not the format and type of paper), then you`ll see this error.

Thanks for your reply.

Would like to clarify the problem: you have several products which are based on the Photo Order plug-in. They have different sets of attributes (e.g. some of them have the Format attribute, some of them - not).You try to order standard photos – everything works correctly, if you order another product which has fewer attributes, it fails. Correct? Have you changed the Order Template setting of the plug-in?

Edited by user Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:49:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

Dmitry  
#47 Posted : Thursday, August 26, 2010 12:55:34 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Quote:
Can not copy /usr/local/pem/vhosts/127109/webspace/httpdocs/administrator/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/vm/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/product_details/photo-flypage.tpl.php to /usr/local/pem/vhosts/127109/webspace/httpdocs/components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/product_details/photo-flypage.tpl.php.

Most probably the problem is in insufficient permissions for this folder.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

taravasya  
#48 Posted : Thursday, August 26, 2010 4:31:17 PM(UTC)
taravasya

Quote:
you have several products which are based on the Photo Order plug-in

No!!! Eh?

Quote:
Category - not photo. Flypage - not photo ...

Those products have no relation to the plugin. And they do not have in general any attributes format. We can assume that those products have been in our shop before i install your plug-in... but now(after installing plugin), we have this error.

Sorry for my English ... I'm trying to communicate through an interpreter.

d'oh!

Quote:
Unfortunarely we can nothing to do here because ActiveX control/Java applet cannot be overlayed by something. You need to somehow rearrange the design.

I found something:

http://www.oratransplant...tly-cover-a-java-applet/

maybe if you use this solution, can be obtained to solve the problem with the hiding menu?

Edited by user Friday, August 27, 2010 7:34:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry  
#49 Posted : Friday, August 27, 2010 11:24:41 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Hello,

Quote:
Those products have no relation to the plugin. And they do not have in general any attributes format.

Okay, it seems I reproduced the problem. We will take a look at this problem next week.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

Dmitry  
#50 Posted : Friday, August 27, 2010 11:30:42 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Interesting... We will check how it works for us.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

Fscout  
#51 Posted : Monday, August 30, 2010 11:14:35 PM(UTC)
Fscout

same problem here.... we were using virtuemart for a normal online shop selling cameras.

Then we installed the plugin and are trying to sell photo orders over the same shop.

After installation of the aurigma plugin, at every purchase of a camera we get the following error:

"Can not copy file to /var/[..placeholder here].../tmp/Bildbestellung/2010-08-31/0000074/size_paper/1_."

So obviously for the order of a camera he wants to create a subdirectory in the directory ".../tmp/Bildbestellung/" with some order details (that normally would belong to a photo order)

I checked the Preferences and found some strange looking settings in the "Order Template" field: {date}/{or}/rder_id}/{size}_{pape{quantity}_{filename}

Questions:

- In general, are those variables/placeholders correct?

- if the syntax is correct, the of course the plugin fails to create an according file, since no file/filename was handed over. In this case we would just need a differntiation between photo/upload vs. non-photo/non-upload orders.

Dmitry  
#52 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2010 4:22:27 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Fscout wrote:
After installation of the aurigma plugin, at every purchase of a camera we get the following error:

"Can not copy file to /var/[..placeholder here].../tmp/Bildbestellung/2010-08-31/0000074/size_paper/1_."

It is the problem with the plug-in. We will fix it and release the update next week.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

taravasya  
#53 Posted : Tuesday, August 31, 2010 11:32:32 PM(UTC)
taravasya

How can i enable three line`s with attributes?

Like here:

UserPostedImage

Dmitry  
#54 Posted : Thursday, September 2, 2010 3:53:32 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Quote:
How can i enable three line`s with attributes?

As far as I understand you want to specify multiple formats and paper sizes for a single photo. Unfortunaely the current version of the plug-in does not support this.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

Nikon  
#55 Posted : Friday, September 3, 2010 5:09:24 PM(UTC)
Nikon

Hi Dmitry!

First of all i want to know what the difference is between version 2.0.4 and the latest version. Did see that the plugin isn´t free anymore, off course i understand the aurigma team, and we will buy the plugin to support you.

andreym and i talked once about adding templates to the plugin but there is no good library to work with he said. i have looked around and did not found anything to use.

Somehow it should be really good to add templates i dont know how, but you people seems to solve the most problem.

Nikon  
#56 Posted : Tuesday, September 7, 2010 12:58:01 AM(UTC)
Nikon

I have a small problem. Some customers say that the image uploader stop responding time from time. Has anyone problem with this?

Could it be something in my php.ini settings?

taravasya  
#57 Posted : Wednesday, September 8, 2010 12:40:54 PM(UTC)
taravasya

Nikon wrote:
Could it be something in my php.ini settings?

That's it.

It is necessary to change the php.ini setting upload_max_filesize and restart the server. By default, this option is 2 megabytes. As i understand that for all are downloaded from the plugin photo, the server submitted as a single file.

Nikon  
#58 Posted : Wednesday, September 8, 2010 6:29:56 PM(UTC)
Nikon

Hello!

Thanks for the tip but this i already changed.

I know there is a value in the image uploader how long it should wait before cancel the upload.

<script type="text/javascript" src="iuembed.js"> </script>

<script type="text/javascript">

var iu = new ImageUploaderWriter("ImageUploaderID", 610, 500);

//...other params...

iu.addParam("TimeOut", "0");

//...other params...

iu.writeHtml();

</script>

But cant find the code.

taravasya  
#59 Posted : Wednesday, September 8, 2010 8:25:41 PM(UTC)
taravasya

Nikon wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for the tip but this i already changed.

I know there is a value in the image uploader how long it should wait before cancel the upload.

<script type="text/javascript" src="iuembed.js"> </script>

<script type="text/javascript">

var iu = new ImageUploaderWriter("ImageUploaderID", 610, 500);

//...other params...

iu.addParam("TimeOut", "0");

//...other params...

iu.writeHtml();

</script>

But cant find the code.

Hm... I don`t use this optins....

By the way, perhaps it should just add here:

administrator / components / com_photoorder / templates / imageuploader.tpl.php

Anyway, I just added new properties as here:

http://www.aurigma.com/d...ties_T_ImageUploader.htm

add a property with new line. In your case, it will look like this:

Quote:
/ / Create JavaScript object that will embed Image Uploader to the page.

var iu = new ImageUploaderWriter ("<? php print $ options ['id'];?>", "<? php print $ options ['width'];?>", "<?php print $options['height']; ?>");

iu.addParam ("TimeOut", "0");

But I repeat - I have not used this property, but the problem with downloading large files (and a large number of files) decided. Most likely the problem on the server side (by the way, you do not forget to restart it after making changes?) I'll try to throw at ... Where else could I change something. If I remember something, I'll tell you.

Good luck!

Edited by user Wednesday, September 8, 2010 9:02:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Albertvdmeulen  
#60 Posted : Thursday, September 9, 2010 4:00:39 AM(UTC)
Albertvdmeulen

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Strange error when finishing the order.

No problems with the normal upload, thumbs are showing in the cart but when i finish the order i'll get an 500 error.

This is caused by ps_checkout.php in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes.

When i delete the aurigma mod in this file:

Quote:

// ******** AURIGMAPHOTOORDER COMPONENT MOD *************

// Additional order processing:

// Move uploaded images into order folder

require_once JPATH_ROOT.DS.'administrator'.DS.'components'.DS.'com_aurigmaphotoorder'.DS.'classes'.DS.'aurigmaphotoorder.php';

AurigmaPhotoOrder::processOrder($order_id);

// ******** END AURIGMAPHOTOORDER COMPONENT MOD *********

Than the order is finished fine, exept that the files are not moved to the order folder.

First i thought that the permissions of the folder where not correct, but these are CHMOD to 777.

Could it be that administrator/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/classes/aurigmaphotoorder.php is causing the problem?

Any thoughts on this one?

p.s. The new photocomponent looks very good.

Edited by user Thursday, September 9, 2010 4:04:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified