Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
taravasya  
#61 Posted : Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:14:28 AM(UTC)
taravasya

Groups: Member

Hello What's up with updates? How soon will they wait?

Thank you.

Edited by user Saturday, September 18, 2010 7:36:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

andreym  
#62 Posted : Sunday, September 19, 2010 9:46:02 PM(UTC)
andreym

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hello!

This is a new version with the fix of the bug, when photoorder try to process products from other categories. Now it should process products from the categories with photo-flypage only.

File Attachment(s):
Aurigma Photo Order.zip (2,278kb) downloaded 49 time(s).
nataly99  
#63 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2010 11:13:29 PM(UTC)
nataly99

hello

but not having the 'access to php.ini you can solve in another way?

aurigmaa you can have a normal site and to upload photos to an external server? to solve

maybe I said something stupid :-)..... it may be that doing so bypasses ol problem

thank you

Nikon  
#64 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:22:57 AM(UTC)
Nikon

Quote:
Hello!

This is a new version with the fix of the bug, when photoorder try to process products from other categories. Now it should process products from the categories with photo-flypage only.

Thanks for this. Wonder where i can find the file to redirect directly to cart after upload?

Quote:
hello

but not having the 'access to php.ini you can solve in another way?

aurigmaa you can have a normal site and to upload photos to an external server? to solve

maybe I said something stupid :-)..... it may be that doing so bypasses ol problem

thank you

What do you mean?

nataly99  
#65 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 3:33:28 AM(UTC)
nataly99

excuse not explained well ...

I'm having problems uploading large quantities of photos with VirtueMart plugin Aurigma, was arrested with the 'notice of error. I assume that the php.ini file or not configured well ....... I can not access the php.ini to increase the parameters .... is there a way to solve?.

on the premise that, if it intact photoorder VirtueMart earlier version, what you did first, I have these problems.

http://forums.aurigma.co...rtuemart-and-Joomla.aspx (problem upload)

http://forums.aurigma.co...der-into-Virtuemart.aspx (no problem of upload)

can be done so that the photos are loaded on a different server with php.ini configured correctly

example: www. My site .com / Aurigma ... and upload the photos to a folder on a different server at http. / / 123.456.678:8847

sorry for my English but use a translator

andreym  
#66 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 1:04:20 PM(UTC)
andreym

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hi Nikon!

Nikon wrote:
Thanks for this. Wonder where i can find the file to redirect directly to cart after upload?

Edit the Image Uploader configuration in the administrator/components/com_aurigmaphotoorder/templates/imageuploader.tpl.php file:

Add this code to redirect to the cart after upload:

Code:
iu.addParam("RedirectUrl", "index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.cart");

near the

Code:
//Configure URL files are uploaded to.
iu.addParam("Action", "<?php print $options['action']; ?>");

to redirect after upload.

And comment this

Code:
iu.addEventListener("AfterUpload", "ImageUploader1_AfterUpload");

to disable showing popup message after upload.

Hi nataly99!

Quote:
can be done so that the photos are loaded on a different server with php.ini configured correctly

Nope. In general, Image Uploader allows to upload to the different site, but in this module we also need to add products into the shopping cart while making upload. I.e. we call some Vartuemart functions from the upload script. That is why it is not possible for this photoorder module to upload to the different site.

Can you please provide more details about the error? How many files you are unable to upload, which size? The default settings is 20 files per request and 2 Mb for all post data. phpinfo() output and error log will be really helpful. Thanks.

Albertvdmeulen  
#67 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:05:06 AM(UTC)
Albertvdmeulen

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Dear Aurigma Team,

Still having problems with finishing the order.

We have an Unix test system and everything is working fine after CHMOD the upload and orders folders to 777.

On our live system (WIN IIS) we have set the folder components/aurigma upload and orders to full control , but still the component crashes after finishing the order.

Files are not transfered to the orders folder (even the ordernumber folder isn't created)

UserPostedImage

Is there a difference in the aurigmaphotoorder.php for UNIX or IIS?

Rob

Edited by user Thursday, September 23, 2010 1:06:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nikon  
#68 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 4:35:06 AM(UTC)
Nikon

Hi Rob!

I never tried to run php on a win server but have read something about permission problem.

I found this link maybe this could help you.

http://www.koderguru.com...ls/permissiondenyiis.php

taravasya  
#69 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:46:03 AM(UTC)
taravasya

Hey guys!

Somebody already installed update of aurigma plugin?

Is continues to rewrite the categories and products in the VM by removing the existing?

Is it possible to install the update without overwriting the existing categories and products?

Thank you very much!

Albertvdmeulen

In the dialog search users, among others, is a non-existent user "all" or "everyone" (I do not know how it is called in the english version of Windows). Try to add to this user permissions - full control. At least for a time that would understand this the cause or not.

Nikon Wath about your problem with uploader? I was look the history of change for my php.ini and i found this three parameters which i changed:

Quote:
upload_max_filesize = 512M

post_max_size = 512M

memory_limit = 1024M

Hope it help you.

Edited by user Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:08:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Albertvdmeulen  
#70 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:20:52 PM(UTC)
Albertvdmeulen

Nikon and Taravasya thanks for your replies.

Tried both the answers but unfortunately it didn't help.

I've now commented the aurigma code in ps_checkout.php, so that it's possible to finish the order. Only files are created in the upload folder, but the problem is it keeps the session name. No dpof at the moment Eh?

Made a testsite (on IIS) with an clean install of Joomla,Virtuemart and Aurigma.

http://hafo.nl/aurigma/

Hope to find the answer soon (if i have found the solution i will let you know)

Rob

taravasya  
#71 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:40:43 PM(UTC)
taravasya

First of all. On your demo-site, in the cart, don`t showing the preview of images. So, errors starting before the comleting order. I think the trouble in the uploading parts. Try to catch the error in file %windows%\temp\php-errors.log

Edited by user Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:40:10 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

taravasya  
#72 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:30:54 PM(UTC)
taravasya

Nikon

In php.ini try to comment string (if it present) with ";"

max_execution_time = 30

I move my site, from IIS to Apache(for this i reinstall php). And sometimes my uploads finished with error. Then i comment this string in php.ini errors eliminated. Don`t forget! It`s need to restart server.

Nikon  
#73 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 3:33:27 AM(UTC)
Nikon

Rob!

Hope you will find a solution soon, i will keep my eyes open. If i find any solution for you i will post it here.

taravasya

Thanks for your tips i will try them soon as possible. My next thing will be to run the upload server in https for customers security, anyone who have any tips about this?

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 3:35:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

taravasya  
#74 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 8:31:32 AM(UTC)
taravasya

andreym or Dmitry, maybe create a new topic for future request? Something like wish-list?

I asked about adding some options. Some of them you are viewed as possible. In any case, I want to reiterate their wishes that they would not get lost in technical discussions ....

1) Make it so, that would by default have been selected first (or selected in options) attributes of size and type of paper.

2)Previously discussed about the addition check-box, to select the print with white border. Now I do not find this option. Or did i miss something?

3) I'd like that would be on a par with full installation plug-in, would be able to update it(of course if it is possible), that would not lose previouse settings.

I hope this is not very problematic requests?

In addition, I have a somewhat unusual question. Is it possible to contact someone from the developers DPOF plugin to aid in its modification under my needs?

In any case, thank you for your attention.

Nikon  
#75 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 2:57:19 PM(UTC)
Nikon

taravasya

it could be a good idea to add a new topic with future request. And your updates sounds like a good idea. What are your other needs? maybe we are on the same thoughts here?

We also have some specials needs for this plugin ( i also want to contact someone from the dev team ) we are ready to pay money for getting it as we want it.

We are looking for something to add templates for the plugin. But if i have understand it right php do not have something to build it on. If more people is interested in this please tell me, maybe we could togehter pay the aurigma team to develop something like this.

Or we are looking for a complete solution for photo gifts - T-shirt, canvas, photo mugs and that the people would se directly the look of the T-shirt or the mug.

So my question to the dev team how much would the cost be to develop something to the Photo Order Plugin for VirtueMart?

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 3:12:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

taravasya  
#76 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 9:03:34 PM(UTC)
taravasya

Quote:
maybe we are on the same thoughts here?

Hardly. We use photo kiosks not from Aurigma (you know why I did not call whose), with a complete working server to print photos for our laboratories. The exchange of data there is based on XML files (but not DPOF). So I want them to change.

About Template .. look here

Is that what you mean? Design?

Or presets products adapted to different needs?

Dmitry  
#77 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 12:59:19 AM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello guys,

Here is the topic for storing ideas on new functionality: http://forums.aurigma.com/yaf_postsm13550_Wishlist-Photo-Order-plugin-for-VirtueMart.aspx.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

Moby_HH  
#78 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 6:25:07 PM(UTC)
Moby_HH

just a learning from my side:

If the value of an attribute, where the attribute is used as a placeholder in Order Template, contains a space and/or slash, you will run into error.

In detail:

My order template contianed the placeholders ../{date}/{size}_{paper}/...

as a value for the attribute size i defined in the product definition:

"10x15 / 10er digital"

As a result, the plugin tried to create a folder ".../2010-09-26/10x15 / 10er digital...." which of course wont work in UNIX environment.

Dont use spaces or slashes in attribute values...

Albertvdmeulen  
#79 Posted : Wednesday, September 29, 2010 5:51:21 PM(UTC)
Albertvdmeulen

Quote:

Add this code to redirect to the cart after upload:

Code:
iu.addParam("RedirectUrl", "index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.cart");

Code:
iu.addEventListener("AfterUpload", "ImageUploader1_AfterUpload");

to disable showing popup message after upload.

Is it possible to extend the time the popupmessage is shown?

I've changed the redirect to the cart, but i still want people to choose, so i want the popup to be shown.

The only problem is that it only is shown for 1 or 2 seconds.

In themes.js i've changed the setTimeout to 15 seconds:

Code:
setTimeout( 'document.boxB.close()', 15000 );

but the popup still disappears after approx. 2 seconds.

I couldn't find an addParam for this to change in the imageuploader.tpl.php in the templates.

Is there a way to extend the time?

angela.salvati  
#80 Posted : Tuesday, October 5, 2010 9:03:54 PM(UTC)
angela.salvati

Hello everyone

For about a week I did the 'update and I have a problem,

when they make the 'order all goes well but then in the folder I find only 2 0 3

photos .. while the customer has charged over 100

In fact if I go into the folder tumbs, there are all

Can you help me to solve the problem

Thanks