Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<1234>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nikon  
#21 Posted : Tuesday, July 20, 2010 5:28:02 PM(UTC)
Nikon

Groups: Member

Hello!

Downloaded the new version, there was a problem to upload it to the joomla installer, so i had to extract manually and then install from the directory.

The translation part seems to work without no problem.

The problem is with the new component that the image uploader don't load any more. If i press one product and then the page is only blank. Has something change in flypage? maybe i had to copy the new flypage to my theme?

We don't need to change anything to the AUTOPRINT file its only a different printchannel really great that you could add that. :d/

Thanks again.

"The problem was the changes in the flypage. If you use another theme than the original the flypage must be copied to your default theme,"

So now there is two problem. The first one is that every customer that use the java version dont load the thumbnail picture on the right side. This problem we have with the old version also.

And the second one is about the white border.

So the first choice is size,

second one is paper type

third one is the white border option. If i add the white border to the attribute list i am forced to take the white border option, Maybe its easier to have a choice with white border option yes or no? what do you think?

For example if the normal 10x13 without border has printerchannel 280

The only thing that changes with the white border is that maybe 10x13 with white border have printerchannel 281

Edited by user Wednesday, July 21, 2010 12:52:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

andreym  
#22 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 9:51:34 PM(UTC)
andreym

Groups:

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Quote:
Downloaded the new version, there was a problem to upload it to the joomla installer, so i had to extract manually and then install from the directory.

I suppose it is because of the restrictions on the maximum file size for uploaded files in the php.ini (upload_max_filesize and/or max_post_size). It is usually allows to upload files up to 2 MB

Quote:
The first one is that every customer that use the java version dont load the thumbnail picture on the right side. This problem we have with the old version also.

Looks strange. I constantly use firefox as primary browser while developing photo order and have never experienced this problem. Would be great if you can provide the link to the site. I've take a look.

Quote:
And the second one is about the white border.

Well yes, my intention was that you will add border attribute with Yes/No options (see the first attached screenshot). But now I have an idea that we can treat any attribute with two special values 'Y' and 'N' as a special case and show checkbox instead of the dropdown. (The second and third attached images). But I'm still thinking of how we can translate such attributes. If 'Y' and 'N' are special values, then how it should be in othe languages? What do you think about this?
andreym attached the following image(s):
border_attribute.jpg
border_attribute_1.jpg
border_attribute_2.jpg
Nikon  
#23 Posted : Wednesday, July 21, 2010 11:48:01 PM(UTC)
Nikon

Quote:
I suppose it is because of the restrictions on the maximum file size for uploaded files in the php.ini (upload_max_filesize and/or max_post_size). It is usually allows to upload files up to 2 MB

Yea i did forgot to change that value on my local test machine. Anxious

Quote:
Looks strange. I constantly use firefox as primary browser while developing photo order and have never experienced this problem. Would be great if you can provide the link to the site. I've take a look.

I have mostly tested on my laptop with ubuntu installed and that Firefox version use another java plugin than the windows version and that's why the thumbnail wont load. Tested with a windows computer installed with firefox and it works perfectly.

So i think i need to check the java plugin installed.

Quote:
Well yes, my intention was that you will add border attribute with Yes/No options (see the first attached screenshot). But now I have an idea that we can treat any attribute with two special values 'Y' and 'N' as a special case and show checkbox instead of the dropdown. (The second and third attached images). But I'm still thinking of how we can translate such attributes. If 'Y' and 'N' are special values, then how it should be in othe languages? What do you think about this?

I think the last idea is great, about the checkbox it would be very easy for the customer to just click one time if they want white border. But do the customer see the Y or N attribute if you make the checkbox thing ?

And how do the dpof module know wich channel to write if you click the checkbox? Are the channels.xml containing two sections then?

The Photo Order component is really great now. It works perfectly with our lab.

Edited by user Thursday, July 22, 2010 12:12:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

andreym  
#24 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:03:23 PM(UTC)
andreym

Groups:

Hello!

Quote:
I think the last idea is great, about the checkbox it would be very easy for the customer to just click one time if they want white border. But do the customer see the Y or N attribute if you make the checkbox thing?
And how do the dpof module know wich channel to write if you click the checkbox? Are the channels.xml containing two sections then?

Oh, sorry, I forgot that dpof functionality depends of attributes :( Seems to need more changes as I thought before. Can you use combobox with Yes/No options for the border attribute by now? In next version we will add checkbox type attributes but right now we have much work on next Image Uploader version.
Nikon  
#25 Posted : Thursday, July 22, 2010 6:26:15 PM(UTC)
Nikon

Off course we can use the YES/NO attribute no problem.

So what are the news of the new image uploader? i am curious

It would be nice if the image uploader support saving pictures to black & white, sepia, brightness control, and maybe trim a picture. Just thoughts Drool

I was thinking, i have worked for the photo business for many years now. And worked with photo kiosks and labs. I have some ideas to implement to the photo kiosk software, where can i post those ideas ? Drool

Dmitry  
#26 Posted : Sunday, July 25, 2010 5:28:20 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

Oh, great, if you have something to share with us regarding to our upload solution - I will be glad to hear your ideas. Just drop me email to d.sevostyanov@aurigma.com.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Edited by user Sunday, July 25, 2010 5:28:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
taravasya  
#27 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 8:32:30 PM(UTC)
taravasya

Was at vacation, so have not tested the new version. Today i downloaded and
installed the latest version of the plugin. If i work with the included
pdof-module, then upon completion of an order i have error:
channel not found (or something like that).
I wrote about this, before going on vacation:
http://forums.aurigma.co...-Virtuemart-PREVIEW.aspx
Now I did not change anything (format, properties, etc.) All left
default after installing the plug ....
But it is not so important (yet). The new option with folder structure is worked
correctly .. but only with the default settings. After some experimentation with pdof
module, I disabled it and changed in the Status of the product - Size property
and Paper property on Размер and Бумага, respectively. Then at the end
order when created a folder structure, i have the following:
A: \ WebOrders \ 2010-07-31 \ 0000034 \ size_paper \ 1_0002.jpg
That is, instead of the existing properties, such as 10x15_Глянец created
folder: size_paper.
It is clear that the problem with the russian language, but where seek a solution?
taravasya  
#28 Posted : Friday, July 30, 2010 9:42:52 PM(UTC)
taravasya

There was another problem. If I add a menu item type - Aurigma Photo Order, by using this menu item, I have a 500 error ...
Link generating with Joomla look like this:
index.php?option=com_aurigmaphotoorder&Itemid=40
What is the cause of this problem?
andreym  
#29 Posted : Sunday, August 1, 2010 2:14:07 PM(UTC)
andreym

Groups:

Hello!

Quote:
If i work with the included pdof-module, then upon completion of an order i have error: channel not found (or something like that).

In the channels.xml you need to specify channels for the attributes, that are used in the product. For example, the product has "Размер" and "Бумага" аttributes, then in the channels.xml you need to add channels for this attributes:
Code:
<channel name="4x6 Глянец" number="001">
  <размер>4x6</размер>
  <бумага>глянец</бумага>
</channel>
<channel name="8x10 Глянец" number="002">
  <размер>8x10</размер>
  <бумага>глянец</бумага>
</channel>
... and so on... 

Quote:
After some experimentation with dpof module, I disabled it and changed in the Status of the product - Size property
and Paper property on Размер and Бумага, respectively.

If you rename attributes in the product, then you need to rename it in the Order Template too. In you case Order Template should looks like {date}/{order_id}/{Размер}_{Бумага}/{quantity}_{filename}

Quote:
Link generating with Joomla look like this: index.php?option=com_aurigmaphotoorder&Itemid=40
What is the cause of this problem?

Because we don't have a separate view page. If you want to add link in the menu you should add link to the virtuemart product.
taravasya  
#30 Posted : Sunday, August 1, 2010 7:42:11 PM(UTC)
taravasya

The structure of folders, everything fell into place. Thank.
But with pdof still not clear something. I'm actually not yet going to use pdof module, but still want to understand. First in the previous one post, I wrote that did not change any names, after the reinstallation (Aurigma Photoorder), and PDOF module will still give an error - ChannelNotFound. I now renamed the sizes and paper .... and this is what I have:
[See attached images]
And I still have the bug Channel Not Found :(

Edited by user Friday, August 6, 2010 3:26:31 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

taravasya attached the following image(s):
c0776e41eed1.jpg
607b4f18a611.jpg
taravasya  
#31 Posted : Sunday, August 1, 2010 8:07:09 PM(UTC)
taravasya

Well .. I copied the structure of the channel directly from your post. Everything worked. I do not know what the problem, but apparently you know better .... :)
Now my channel imett look like this:
Code:
	<channel name="10x15 Глянец" number="1015">
	  <размер>10x15</размер>
	  <бумага>глянец</бумага>
	</channel>

Perhaps it was the first runoff???
Was:
Code:
<channel number="1015" name="10x15 Глянец">

Became so:
Code:
<channel name="10x15 Глянец" number="1015">

And perhaps because of the fact that I have used capital letters :(

In any case, thank you very much!

Edited by user Sunday, August 1, 2010 8:17:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nikon  
#32 Posted : Thursday, August 5, 2010 5:40:22 AM(UTC)
Nikon

Hi!

We have used the photoorder component online for a while now, and i think it´s working very well.

I had trie to add T-shirt as a product. But when the dpof module is enabled. It says that you need to specifie a print size for the tshirt?

The months is moving very fast and soon it´s christmas time again :)

And one thing that is missing in this wonderful plugin is the possibilty to add templates, i was thinking something like Aurigmas Graphic mill.

it would be great if you could add own templates to the plugin, like a psd file with a open layer. where the picture is showing that the customer uploading.

andreym  
#33 Posted : Sunday, August 8, 2010 1:08:06 PM(UTC)
andreym

Groups:

Hello!

Quote:
I had trie to add T-shirt as a product. But when the dpof module is enabled. It says that you need to specifie a print size for the tshirt?

In the latest version (2.1.0) you can add a special channel not having attributes to put all photos which do not meet requirement of other channels in. E.g.:
Code:
<channel number="001" name="Any">
</channel>

About the psd templates... Not sure if we can add it in the nearest future. Aurigma Graphics Mill is a .NET library and I don't know any good PHP library to work with photoshop format.

Edited by user Sunday, August 8, 2010 2:50:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nikon  
#34 Posted : Sunday, August 8, 2010 3:22:31 PM(UTC)
Nikon

Hi!

I will try the new version soon as possible.

Is it possible to work with another image format? I was thinking with jpg and maybe somehow cordinates can be used to paste the uploaded image to the template?

Or could it be done with java?

If we need to buy something more than the image uploader off course this can be done. Just have to ask my boss first Drool

Fscout  
#35 Posted : Sunday, August 8, 2010 4:57:53 PM(UTC)
Fscout

Installation issue

Hey there,

I discovered the plugin last week and think you did really a nice piece of work there.
I tried to install the virtuemart plugin on Joomla 1.5.18 and virtuemart 1.1.4.
I work with an different virtuemart theme on the system called "vm_red", thus i copied (i hope) all template files included in the plugin from the default theme folders to the appropriate "vm_red" folders.
I can select products, upload pics and finish order....but on the confirmation page i receive the following error message at the end of the page:

Fatal error: Class 'VUOutput' not found in /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/httpdocs/components/com_virtuemart/themes/vm_red/templates/order_emails/confirmation_email.tpl.php on line 183.

Furthermore, i do not receive a confirmation eMail.

You've got a hint for me, what i may do?

Brgds

Dirk
andreym  
#36 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2010 12:51:11 PM(UTC)
andreym

Groups:

The class VUOutput does not seems to be the standard joomla or virtuemart class. So I think it was included in the one of the replaced files. To be sure that it is the issue you can try Photo Order with default theme and if it works, then manually add Photo Order code to your vm_red theme files.
borbath  
#37 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2010 11:03:17 PM(UTC)
borbath

Hi there!

Our photolab is implementing now the Photo Order Component.
Is it possible to add Frames and Matts (passpartous) and visually display them for the costomer before placing the order?
I quess it is easyer vith virtuemart integration, where the Frames and matts are already added as products, of course with images
I think with your knowledge with Graphics Mill is very close to develop this, (a 3 layered (Uploaded photo, Matt, Frame) and merged image).
We are strongly interested in developing this!
Thank you for your response in advance!
Dmitry  
#38 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 5:24:18 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

Thanks for the idea. We will consider this functionaity while working on the next versions of the plugin.

Unfortunately Graphis Mill cannot be used with the plugin because it is ASP.NET component, whereas, VirtueMart and Joomla! are PHP applications.
Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
taravasya  
#39 Posted : Thursday, August 19, 2010 9:08:31 AM(UTC)
taravasya

Hi.
We purchase your plugin about 2 weeks ago. I got a few questions.
1)UserPostedImage
It is possible to do something? Whatever the menu is not wasted by the window of uploader?
2) Is it possible to do so, what would you add pictures to them by default assigned to the first on the list of format and paper type (product attributes).
3)I tried to configure Quality Meter, but it turned out that he does not provide this version ImageUploader :(
UserPostedImage
Is it possible to add this feature in the plugin functionality?
To receive images for printing is a very important function. I expect that it will be built into the plugin.

Thank you for your attention.

Edited by user Thursday, August 19, 2010 6:32:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

taravasya  
#40 Posted : Friday, August 20, 2010 5:57:29 AM(UTC)
taravasya

Revealed a new problem. With the purchase of customer related products (photo album, picture frame, etc.), after the payment window, I get an error:
UserPostedImage
Category - not photo. Flypage - not photo...