Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GeorgeCampos  
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:59:38 PM(UTC)
GeorgeCampos

Groups: Member

Can I get access to information about the uploaded image, not through EXIF, but directly from Aurigma?

Specifically I need access to the FileSize, Image Height & Image Width information. I know you have the properties for MaxFileSize, MaxImageWidth and MaxImageHeight, however I would like to extract the specific FileSize, Image Height & Image Width information.

My problem with EXIF is that most images uploaded to our site have been processed with image editing programs and the EXIF information has been deleted.

Image Uploader is a great product. We have been using it succesfully for 1 year and we look forward to version 4.

Can you help me with the problem I described above?

Fedor  
#2 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 2:10:31 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Quote:
Can I get access to information about the uploaded image, not through EXIF, but directly from Aurigma? Specifically I need access to the FileSize, Image Height and Image Width information. I know you have the properties for MaxFileSize, MaxImageWidth and MaxImageHeight, however I would like to extract the specific FileSize, Image Height and Image Width information.

On client side you can get access to image width, height, and size using UploadItems property.

Note, in versions >=4.0 UploadItems property is obsolete, You should use UploadFileWidth(index), UploadFileHeight(index), and UploadFileSize(index) properties instead..

On server side you can gt image width, height, and size using following uploaded POST fields:

SourceFileSize_N

Width_N

Height_N

Thumbnail1FileSize_N

Thumbnail1Width_N

Thumbnail1Height_N

Thumbnail3FileSize_N

Thumbnail3Width_N

Thumbnail3Height_N

Please read POST Field Reference for more info.

Quote:
Image Uploader is a great product. We have been using it succesfully for 1 year and we look forward to version 4.

Thank you, we highly appreciate it. BTW you can sign up for new version beta testing.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:58:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov

GeorgeCampos  
#3 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2006 2:05:54 PM(UTC)
GeorgeCampos

Groups: Member

Thank you for the quick reply. I tried your suggestion and it works great.

I also reviewed the documentation for version 4 and it looks very good.

Thanks.