Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jdelagarza  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2005 6:21:57 AM(UTC)
Jdelagarza

Groups: Member

I deployed my application, and on all my workstations it works fine, of course, most of them (actually I think all of them) have VS.NET 2k5 installed.

When I deployed it to my client, the app works fine in all respects except for forms that contain the Aurigma Control. Whenever a form containing the Graphics Mill Control attempts to load, this error is thrown:

Code:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
   at @@@.ImageViewer..ctor()
   at @@@.QualityControl.Activity2.InitializeComponent()
   at @@@.QualityControl.Activity2..ctor(Int32 _reviewId)
   at @@@.QualityControl.ModuleForm.cmdStartReview_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)

(Ignore the @@@, I change the project name to that for privacy) The same exception is thrown no matter which form loads the image control, there are several different forms that host the control (BitMapViewer)

I've never had this problem deploying the 1.1 Assembly, any ideas?

Edited by user Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:42:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:41:17 AM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

You can read about solution of this problem on our forum.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

Jdelagarza  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:40:01 PM(UTC)
Jdelagarza

Groups: Member

Well I had them check that actually, because I found on another site a similar problem, and they told me they saw the msvcr71.dll file in the system32 folder already... I'll double check again, but they were pretty explicit about it.

Does it have to be in the same location as the Aurigma dll, or just in the system32 folder?

(Also, the .NET 1.1 framework was already installed on the machines being affected.)

Dmitry  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 21, 2005 6:09:05 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

If library 'msvcr71.dll' has already been copied into windows/system32 foleder and the issue was not resolved, you should make certain that you use assemblies with correct versions. To perform this you should recompile your application with the latest version of Aurigma assemblies (all assemblies (Aurigma.GraphicsMill.dll, Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.dll and the others) should be copied from the same package). Then you should copy your application and the latest Aurigma assemblies on computer to deploy into the same folder.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!