Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Chris Herrington  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 11, 2005 9:02:55 PM(UTC)
Chris Herrington

Groups: Member

I hate to drive you guys crazy. I was playing with the bitmap state and I disabled it again to see what happens now that I have my project completed. It is a little worse than what I thought would happen. It will not rotate the image at all. The other item is that when I fit width or best fit it no longer performs focus on the image. The image cleans up and comes into focus with the state enabled. I am not sure what to do here. Just so you know I am a WINForms kind of guys and I am trying to make an application that has that kind of robust appearance on the web. I have done it up to this point. The images that I am dealing with are deeds and liens that a courthouse has on file for land records. There will be people that know very little about a computer looking at these images all over the world. That is why I need to make it so easy as to not save any of the sessions. There can be up to as many as 100 pages or more per land record. They will be looking at lots of the pages and can you imagine if I saved the state on all of those images and the transformations made to each? I am not trying to be difficult but I am hoping that you guys might be able to come up with a viable solution that will work for me.

Thanks in advance

Chris