Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Chris Herrington  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2005 12:50:08 AM(UTC)
Chris Herrington

Groups: Member

I am new to asp.net but have a good knowledge of C++, C#. I am using the evaluation version of the control and I have a few question.

I downloaded the multi page tiff example and I am trying to implement it into an application. I can not get the java clients scripts to register in the web.config file. Have any ideas? I created a directory withing my application but it can not add the keys for some reason.

The second thing is that I am running the example and I am curious if there is a way to prevent that blur effect when scrolling, zoom, etc......? This is kind of slow and I would like to eliminate it. I just need the image to be rich client style access.

The final question is that I do not need a view state for this form or control at all. I want the end user to change the image get the next image etc. pretty much do anything they want and when they click the back button I need it to take them to the previous web page, not undo all the items they have changed to the image.

Thanks in advance

Chris
Chris Herrington  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2005 3:05:24 AM(UTC)
Chris Herrington

Groups: Member

I was able to disable session state on the bitmap. But use of the mouse wheel inside the control still saves the bitmap session state. I even have the form session state false.

I disabled the preview and made it false. The result just means no blur but the image is still not in the control. Is there a way to load the entire image into the control so that it does not take all that extra time to repaint what is viewed in the control. I think that this is very undesirable and I am looking for something rich client if possible. If I make the control real large it will do this but then it is almost impossible to move around the image because now there are 4 scroll bars. When you zoom in or out it resets the control and you have to start going all over the document to get it back into the control. Rather frustration and I know that this is a server side control but there has to be a way around this.

Still can't get the java portion to register but it works once I publish it.

Thanks in advance

Chris

Fedor  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 6, 2005 3:17:10 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Hello Chris,

Quote:
Chris Herrington (9/6/2005)
I downloaded the multi page tiff example and I am trying to implement it into an application. I can not get the java clients scripts to register in the web.config file. Have any ideas? I created a directory withing my application but it can not add the keys for some reason.

Could you post here or submit case with the url of your page?

Quote:
The second thing is that I am running the example and I am curious if there is a way to prevent that blur effect when scrolling, zoom, etc......? This is kind of slow and I would like to eliminate it. I just need the image to be rich client style access.

We confirm the problem. We will fix it in next version. As for temporary solution you can set PreviewImageResizeRatio parameter to 1 value

Code:
<aur:BitmapViewer id="BitmapViewer1" runat="server" Width="560" height="400" PreviewImageResizeRatio="1">
</aur:BitmapViewer>

Quote:
The final question is that I do not need a view state for this form or control at all. I want the end user to change the image get the next image etc. pretty much do anything they want and when they click the back button I need it to take them to the previous web page, not undo all the items they have changed to the image.

We confirm the problem. BitmapViewer has special custom ViewState implementation to allow properties manipulation on both client and server sides. We will fix it in next release.

Edited by user Friday, May 23, 2008 2:53:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov