Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mike  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2005 7:11:00 AM(UTC)
Mike

Groups: Member

Currently I'm using the web based version of the bitmapviewer along with a rectangle rubber band to give users the ability to crop an image from their browser.

The problem is, when using large images and cropping out an area that is not near the top left, I get the following error:
Code:
Argument 'CropRectangle' is out of range (Coordinates of all points of crop rect must be inside source image.).
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.SyncHandler.OnThreadStopped(Exception exception)
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.SyncHandler.OnThreadStoppedHandler(Object sender, ErrorEventArgs e)
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.raise_Stopped(Object i1, ErrorEventArgs i2)
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.TimerEventProcessor()
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.ChangeActivityStatus(ActivityStatus status)
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.EntryPoint()
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.Start()
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Transforms.BitmapTransform.ApplyTransform(Bitmap source, Bitmap destination)
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WebControls.BitmapViewer.SaveViewImage(String& relativePath, Single& left, Single& top, Single& width, Single& height)
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WebControls.BitmapViewer.ProcessCallback(String callbackData)
  at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WebControls.BitmapViewer.System.Web.UI.IPostBackDataHandler.LoadPostData(String postDataKey, NameValueCollection postCollection)
  at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessPostData(NameValueCollection postData, Boolean fBeforeLoad)
  at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

The image I am using is 2400x1200 pixels, and the rectangle I am attempting to crop is 670 x, 536 y, 241 width, 301 height... This will work with various different coords but make sure they are not near the top left of the image, otherwise the error does not occur.

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Currently I'm using the remote scripting method of doing this and currently when I click the button to post the data it never returns anything and the status of the bitmapviewer remains "busy". I had to run tracing and look at the trace.axd for that web request in order to get the exception details.

Any help you could offer on this would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance!

Edited by user Sunday, December 23, 2007 6:17:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fedor  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 6, 2005 9:12:00 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Hello Mike,

What is the size of your BitmapViewer control?
Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
Mike  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2005 12:09:00 AM(UTC)
Mike

510 by 500. Here's all the properties I have declared:

Code:
<AGM:BitmapViewer runat="Server" id="bitmapviewer" BrowserJpegQuality="100" ZoomMode="None" Visible="true" width="510" height="500" PreviewImageEnabled="true" ScrollBarsStyle="Auto" BrowserImageFormat="Jpeg" />
<AGM:RectangleRubberband id="rubberband" runat="server" GripsVisible="True" MaskVisible="false" ResizeMode="Proportional" Ratio="1" />

Edited by user Sunday, December 23, 2007 6:17:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fedor  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2005 10:04:00 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Hello Mike,

Please try to add following code in your remote scripting method before crop processing:

Code:
BitmapViewer1.ScrollingPosition = New System.Drawing.Point(0, 0)

It should help right now, and we will fix this problem in next release.
Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
Mike  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 8, 2005 2:34:00 AM(UTC)
Mike

Is this fixed in the 3.1 release that came out today, or you mean the next release?

By the way, thanks for all the prompt help. I'm definitely going to be purchasing graphicsmill as soon as I finish development with the trial. :)
Fedor  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 8, 2005 2:56:00 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Hello Mike!

Unfortunately it was not fixed in 3.1 release, as today version was already frozen for changes. Neverthelss I hope it will be fixed in next service release.
Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov