Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Chris Herrington  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2012 8:28:17 AM(UTC)
Chris Herrington

Groups: Member

Dmitry,

I am using the newest version that I downloaded the other day. The problem is that in ASP.NET it no longer lets me use absolute position. That means I cannot move it anywhere on the form it defaults to no positioning style, ends up in the top left corner no matter what. The previous versions always allowed me to use absolute position. I noticed that it also says 5.5.6 as the version to download but the version that I get when I click on that link its and install it I end up with version 5.5.4050.23727. Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks

Chris
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 3, 2012 11:46:26 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Chris,

Quote:
I am using the newest version that I downloaded the other day. The problem is that in ASP.NET it no longer lets me use absolute position. That means I cannot move it anywhere on the form it defaults to no positioning style, ends up in the top left corner no matter what. The previous versions always allowed me to use absolute position.

Please make necessary configurations in Visual Studio. Read the Absolute and relative positioning in Visual Web Developer 2008 designer topic (the same settings are related to VS 2010).
Quote:
I noticed that it also says 5.5.6 as the version to download but the version that I get when I click on that link its and install it I end up with version 5.5.4050.23727.

This is normal behavior. This is fault of our developers who assembled Graphics Mill. Actual version is 5.5.6.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.