Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
adamgrandprix  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 8, 2005 6:42:00 AM(UTC)
adamgrandprix

Groups: Member

When I run this code on my development environment (Win XP Pro) it works just fine, but after pushing it to our QA server I'm getting a strange error. Here is the line that generates the error...

Code:
	Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Bitmap bitmap = new Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Bitmap(Server.MapPath("Images/Products/" + ProductID + "/" + fileName));

(simple load of a jpeg - yes, the path is valid and the file is there)

Any assistance would be wonderful. We are trialing this to use in production and it is working great locally - I know the client will love it and we'll buy it if we can get it working on QA to show them.
Thanks!

Here is a trace of the error...

Code:
Exception: System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type System.Web.HttpUnhandledException was thrown. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for "Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.FormatManager" threw an exception. ---> System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: One or more of the types in the assembly unable to load. at System.Reflection.Module.GetTypesInternal(StackCrawlMark& stackMark) at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes() at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.FormatManager.UpdateProviders(Assembly assembly) at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.FormatManager.UpdateAssemblies() at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.FormatManager..cctor() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.FormatManager.CreateFormatReader(String fileName) at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Bitmap.Load(String fileName) at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Bitmap._Load(String fileName) at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Bitmap..ctor(String fileName) at dropspot.Upload.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Edited by user Monday, December 24, 2007 3:59:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 8, 2005 1:40:00 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Please submit case and we will send you an update to check.

Edited by user Friday, May 23, 2008 3:02:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
Rick  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2005 10:04:00 PM(UTC)
Rick

We are experiencing this exact problem. Was there any resolution?

Thanks
Fedor  
#4 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2005 10:20:00 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Hello Rick,

It is fixed in upcoming Aurigma Graphics Mil 3.1 for .NET which will be available in the end of week. Please submit case to receive update right now.

Edited by user Friday, May 23, 2008 3:03:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
Fedor  
#5 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2005 10:49:00 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Rick, I have just sent you assemblies with fix.
Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
Rick  
#6 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2005 10:57:00 PM(UTC)
Rick

Thank you for the speedy reply. I haven't seen the e-mail yet, but I'm anxiously watching my inbox....

-Rick
Fedor  
#7 Posted : Monday, May 9, 2005 11:32:00 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Rick,

You can also download assemblies with fix here.
Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
Rick  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 10, 2005 11:39:00 PM(UTC)
Rick

The new DLLs worked perfectly and we just made our purchase of Graphics Mill for .NET via your site.

We are giving a demo of the product to our customer today, so any help in expediting the order process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for all your help and the great product!

-Rick