Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mthrynn  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 5, 2010 11:50:55 PM(UTC)
mthrynn

Groups: Member

I have seen a few errors reported on this board with the "No valid key for current DNS/IP ... If you see this message contact site administrator" error occurring on occasion when valid license keys have been entered. All with submit a "support case" request response but no resolution posted.

We have both ActiveX and Java licenses. The error has only been reported from some IE users (IE8). I have been unable to replicate the error.

- I have verified, and had two other of my developers verify that the license keys are valid for the domains and entered correctly on our servers.
- Also important, for the most part the image uploader works fine, this error occurs on only a select few client computers.
- We've been using it for going on two years and the error was first reported within the last couple weeks.

I leaning towards the client's IE Active-X permission settings. Has anyone else seen this type of behavior.

Thank you for any help on this error.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 6, 2010 5:12:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 6, 2010 6:30:48 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello,

Unfortunately I am unable to assist you here not seeing your page where you experience the issue.
Could you provide me with a link to your page (and login/password if any)? If you do not want to post this information here on public forum, please submit a case with the details.

Looking to reply from you.

Edited by user Monday, July 12, 2010 12:09:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.