Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
prakum  
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:07:29 PM(UTC)
prakum

Groups: Member

Hi..

I downloaded a latest trial version 6.x. Uploaded the whole folder to the localhost. then failed to generate License key through Start->Program->Aurigma (Actually could not find Aurigma there).

But then generated License key through going to My Aurigma->Evaluate License key. Then tried to run the trial version . But failed agian.

IE showed this message :

Aurigma Image Uploader ActiveX control is necessary to upload your files quickly and easily. You will be able to select multiple images in user-friendly interface instead of clumsy input fields with Browse button.

To install Image Uploader, please reload the page and click the Yes button when you see the control installation dialog. If you don't see installation dialog, please check your security settings.

Here, installion dialog never popped out.

Mozilla : showed error. on clicking onto the area it said : Application failed to run.

Could anybody point where i am going wrong with Aurigma. Please, guide me how to solve this problem.

Dmitry  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 13, 2009 5:13:40 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

It would be great if you let me know what platform (PHP, ASP.NET and so on) and what deployment method of Image Uploader (Image Uploader JavaScript library, Image Uploader ASP.NET Control, Image Uploader PHP Library) you are using.

As far as I understand you downloaded Image Uploader SDK in zip archive with samples and documentation, not ImageUploader.exe installer.

Quote:
I downloaded a latest trial version 6.x. Uploaded the whole folder to the localhost. then failed to generate License key through Start->Program->Aurigma (Actually could not find Aurigma there).

So you do not see Aurigma folder in your Program Files because you have not installed it using installer. In your case the correct way to get trial license key is to go to My Aurigma->Evaluate License key section and request the key there. After you get it you need to apply this key (no matter in your own application or sample distributed with Image Uploader SDK), the way how to do it depends on what deployment method you use in your application. The detailed instructions can be found in the second part of the How to Evaluate Image Uploader topic.

Quote:
IE showed this message :

Aurigma Image Uploader ActiveX control is necessary to upload your files quickly and easily. You will be able to select multiple images in user-friendly interface instead of clumsy input fields with Browse button.

Actually it indicates that the problem is not with trial license key but with that Image Uploader could not find ImageUploader6.cab and ImageUploader6.jar files. Please, check ImageUploaderWriter.activeXControlCodeBase and ImageUploaderWriter.javaAppletCodeBase properties that point to this files. The information how to use them can be found in the Inserting Image Uploader into Web Page topic.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!