Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ChingYen  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 26, 2008 9:14:19 AM(UTC)
ChingYen

Groups: Member

Hi,

By using the Aurigma Example, we can actually add textVobject to the multilayer viewer by click on the button and click on the design area again. but, now, the question is, how can I make it so, once I click on the button to add text, my cursor will become "I" and change to normal once it's added?

Okay, that question is simple, where, when i click on the button, i just put Cursor.Current, then when it's added, change it back to default....

But, the tricky part is, if the user click on the add button, and decided to change to add something else, means cancel the "TextVObjectCreateDesigner"....I would prefer it to change back to default.

Is there any good way to control this?
Alex Kon  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 28, 2008 11:45:52 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi,

What do you think about such method: subscribe to the DesignerChanged event and turn cursor to "I" each time when TextVObjectCreateDesigner is attached?
ChingYen  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:56:18 PM(UTC)
ChingYen

Alex Kon wrote:
Hi,

What do you think about such method: subscribe to the DesignerChanged event and turn cursor to "I" each time when TextVObjectCreateDesigner is attached?

Yes, to turn the cursor to I is simple, but, how could i change back to normal if TextVobjectCreateDesigner is being cancel? means that after I click on the "add text" button, and found that, actually i would like to add image, or do some other job...
how could i detect is a textvobjectcreatedesigner is being cancel?

Thanks.
Alex Kon  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 30, 2008 6:50:10 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi,

When any other designer except TextVObjectCreate designer is attached to the control. So, only when mouse click will cause text addition - cursor will be "I", in all other cases it will looks as arrow, or anything else what you wish.