Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
unrecognize  
#1 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2007 4:38:16 PM(UTC)
unrecognize

Groups: Member

Hi, Currently I want to get the path of ImageVObject from Multilayerviewer. Below is the code that I try to do for get the path when i click on multilayerviewer's object. I am using PathVObject to get the path, but when I click on a ImageVObject, the PathVObject cannot be used, any Idea on that?

Code:
    Private Sub MultiLayerViewer1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MultiLayerViewer1.Click

If MultiLayerViewer1.CurrentDesigner Is MultiLayerViewer1.DefaultDesigner Then Exit Sub

Dim vIndex As Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.VObject
        vIndex = MultiLayerViewer1.CurrentDesigner.VObjects(0)

'Get the currently selected object
        Dim vobject As Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.IControlPointsProvider = CType(vIndex, _
        Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.IControlPointsProvider)

'Get path
        Dim vPath As Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.PathVObject = CType(vIndex, Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.PathVObject)

End Sub

Thanks in advanced.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 18, 2007 2:05:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alex Kon  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:18:58 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Groups:

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,

Could you describe for what purposes do you intend to use PathVObject instance? Current implementation of the PathVObject doesn't provide access to the internal System.Drawing.Drawing2D.GraphicsPath variable. You should inherit your custom object from PathVObject class to get access to this protected property.

Could you describe your task in more detail? We will try to advice you appropriate way to implement it.

unrecognize  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:36:26 PM(UTC)
unrecognize

Groups: Member

Hi Alex,

What I mean here is: when i click on ImageVObject in Multilayerviewer, it will show me the path / location of the image. I though the PathVObject has this kind of ability. Thanks.

Alex Kon  
#4 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2007 6:21:02 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Groups:

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,

Unfortunately it is not clear for me how you want path / location to be shown? Some highlight feature or something else? Or maybe could you send a screenshot image with demonstration of the desired effect?