Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Johnmo  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 22, 2021 5:10:52 AM(UTC)
Johnmo

Groups: Member

I've been trialling the Aurigma.GraphicsMill packages and have successfully created a demo project (in C#, using Visual Studio) that can render a PSD file to a PNG, whilst modifying some of the elements.

For various reasons I want to do the exact same thing with an InDesign template (IDML file), but I can't find a single example of how to do this.

Can someone please point me in the direction of how to go about this?
Fedor  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 22, 2021 5:37:45 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Johnmo Go to Quoted Post
I've been trialling the Aurigma.GraphicsMill packages and have successfully created a demo project (in C#, using Visual Studio) that can render a PSD file to a PNG, whilst modifying some of the elements.

For various reasons I want to do the exact same thing with an InDesign template (IDML file), but I can't find a single example of how to do this.

Can someone please point me in the direction of how to go about this?

Despite the fact that the IdmlReader class is implemented in the Graphics Mill assemblies, the functionality of rendering IDML files is available as a part of Customer's Canvas only. Please contact the sales team for more information.
Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
Johnmo  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 22, 2021 5:40:06 AM(UTC)
Johnmo

Groups: Member

Originally Posted by: Fedor Go to Quoted Post
Despite the fact that the IdmlReader class is implemented in the Graphics Mill assemblies, the functionality of rendering IDML files is available as a part of Customer's Canvas only. Please contact the sales team for more information.

Okay, thanks for the reply, Fedor. Sadly, that means that this is not my solution and I'll have to look elsewhere.

Thanks for the help :)