Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
chenwp  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2019 11:49:01 PM(UTC)
chenwp

Rank: Member

Groups:
Joined: 8/13/2019(UTC)
Posts: 17

Thanks: 1 times
I bought a license for $1099.It's permanently displayed on your website.
Why do I show a one-year license when I use it?
images
Fedor  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:34:28 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator
Joined: 7/28/2003(UTC)
Posts: 1,617

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Your license is permanent, but your maintenance subscription expires on 09/17/2020. You are eligible for getting free upgrades and support while your maintenance contract is active.
Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
chenwp  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:40:43 AM(UTC)
chenwp

Rank: Member

Groups:
Joined: 8/13/2019(UTC)
Posts: 17

Thanks: 1 times
Originally Posted by: Fedor Go to Quoted Post
Your license is permanent, but your maintenance subscription expires on 09/17/2020. You are eligible for getting free upgrades and support while your maintenance contract is active.


What I want to know is, if my maintenance subscription expires, does it affect my use of related functions, or does it mean that I need to buy additional products to continue using them?

By the way, will my picture expose my license for others to use?
Fedor  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:51:20 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator
Joined: 7/28/2003(UTC)
Posts: 1,617

Thanks: 5 times
Was thanked: 67 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Originally Posted by: chenwp Go to Quoted Post
What I want to know is, if my maintenance subscription expires, does it affect my use of related functions, or does it mean that I need to buy additional products to continue using them?


You can continue to use the software after the expiration of the maintenance subscription. However, you can use the versions of Graphics Mill released before 09/17/2020 only.

Originally Posted by: chenwp Go to Quoted Post
By the way, will my picture expose my license for others to use?


No, your license will work for you only.



Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.