Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Nifty  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 17, 2017 2:17:24 PM(UTC)
Nifty

Groups: Member

Has anyone run into any issues using the GraphicsMill library in a web project that includes TypeScript? After installing and creating a TypeScript app, my project blows up when trying to instantiate a GraphicsMill object.

Code:
"The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception."

Code:

Inner Exception

"The C++ module failed to load while attempting to initialize the default appdomain. Source: Aurigma.GraphicsMill"

StackTrace:
   at <CrtImplementationDetails>.LanguageSupport.Initialize(LanguageSupport* )
   at .cctor()

Code:

Inner Exception:
    - Unable to find assembly 'System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticSource, Version=4.0.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'.

at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryAssemblyInfo.GetAssembly()
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.GetType(BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, String name)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectMap..ctor(String objectName, String[] memberNames, BinaryTypeEnum[] binaryTypeEnumA, Object[] typeInformationA, Int32[] memberAssemIds, ObjectReader objectReader, Int32 objectId, BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, SizedArray assemIdToAssemblyTable)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryObjectWithMapTyped record)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryHeaderEnum binaryHeaderEnum)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSerializer.DeserializeObject(MemoryStream stm)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.SmuggledMethodCallMessage.FixupForNewAppDomain()
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSink.DoDispatch(Byte[] reqStmBuff, SmuggledMethodCallMessage smuggledMcm, SmuggledMethodReturnMessage& smuggledMrm)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSink.DoTransitionDispatchCallback(Object[] args)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
   at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
   at System.AppDomain.get_Id()
   at <CrtImplementationDetails>.DoCallBackInDefaultDomain(IntPtr function, Void* cookie)
   at <CrtImplementationDetails>.LanguageSupport.InitializeDefaultAppDomain(LanguageSupport* )
   at <CrtImplementationDetails>.LanguageSupport._Initialize(LanguageSupport* )
   at <CrtImplementationDetails>.LanguageSupport.Initialize(LanguageSupport* )

I have another project in the same solution that uses the GraphicsMill library without the problem. It's just the project that has TypeScript that is giving me the problem.

Edited by user Monday, July 17, 2017 3:13:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nifty  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:40:58 AM(UTC)
Nifty

Groups: Member

Hopefully I save others hours of debugging. I "fixed" my issue by removing Application Insights. I've been running asp.net MVC, GraphicsMill and Application Insights for months. But some combination of things didn't work well when I added TypeScript to the existing project.

Again, I had to uninstall Application Insights to get it working again. Still impressed with the GraphicsMill, keep up the good work.