Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
CBase  
#1 Posted : Friday, February 23, 2007 12:33:58 AM(UTC)
CBase

Groups: Member

Hi,

I have the following problems with the Bitmapviewer and the ZoomRectangleNavigator.

After several times I zoomed with the ZoomRectangleNavigator a wrong area of the image is displayed. It doesn't matter wich browser I use it's all the same behaviour. Either the top-left corner or the bottom-right corner of the image is displayed. (Graphics Mill for .NET 3.5) Any suggestions?

Is it possible to set the height and the width attribute of the bitmapviewer to 100%?

I want to use the Bitmapviewer in a popup that only displays the image and a small toolbar (screenshot attached).

The ZoomNavigation is set by Javascript (onclick-function). The cursor does not change correctly on Safari. Is that feature not supported on Safari? All other browser work fine.

Regards,

Jonas Gerlinger

CBase attached the following image(s):
ScreenShot00062.png
Fedor  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2007 7:14:29 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Hello Jonas ,

Thank you for you bug report.

Quote:

After several times I zoomed with the ZoomRectangleNavigator a wrong area of the image is displayed. It doesn't matter wich browser I use it's all the same behaviour. Either the top-left corner or the bottom-right corner of the image is displayed. (Graphics Mill for .NET 3.5) Any suggestions?

We will fix it in upcoming 4.1 release.

Quote:

Is it possible to set the height and the width attribute of the bitmapviewer to 100%?

It is not possible in versions 3.0-4.0, however it will be possible in upcoming version 4.1. The update will be available within a March.

Quote:

I want to use the Bitmapviewer in a popup that only displays the image and a small toolbar (screenshot attached).

The ZoomNavigation is set by Javascript (onclick-function). The cursor does not change correctly on Safari. Is that feature not supported on Safari? All other browser work fine.

Custom cursors are not supported in Safari. We use the following CSS to set the cursor:

Code:
cursor:url('ZoomIn.cur'),-moz-zoom-in";

url('ZoomIn.cur') is for IE and non-standard -moz-zoom-in value is for Mozilla. I think it should not work in Opera and Safari so.

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov

Fedor  
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2007 10:23:05 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Quote:

The problem is solved in upcoming 4.1 release.

Best regards,

Fedor Skvortsov