Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rajibq  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 6, 2006 11:28:10 PM(UTC)
rajibq

Groups: Member

I have the ZoomMode property of the control set to "BestFitShrinkOnly", and it works fine. What I would like to be able to do is to add some spacing/padding between the edge of the control and the image. Right now, if the image is bigger than the control, then it is shrunk down and either the sides of the image or the top and bottom reach the edges of the control.

The other thing I noticed is that if a border is set, then the image (if bigger than the control) does not have the border on the sides or the top and bottom (depending on whether the image touches the sides of the control or the top and bottom). Is this a problem with that zoom mode or is it supposed to not draw border if image has reached edge of control? Of course, if some internal spacing could be added, then the border might have space to be drawn...

Dmitry  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2006 2:06:30 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

Quote:
I have the ZoomMode property of the control set to "BestFitShrinkOnly", and it works fine. What I would like to be able to do is to add some spacing/padding between the edge of the control and the image. Right now, if the image is bigger than the control, then it is shrunk down and either the sides of the image or the top and bottom reach the edges of the control.

This feature can be easily implemented by yourself - you can calculate width and height of image that you need, then evaluate zoom scale factor and set it up. You should perform these actions every time you resize control.

Quote:
The other thing I noticed is that if a border is set, then the image (if bigger than the control) does not have the border on the sides or the top and bottom (depending on whether the image touches the sides of the control or the top and bottom). Is this a problem with that zoom mode or is it supposed to not draw border if image has reached edge of control? Of course, if some internal spacing could be added, then the border might have space to be drawn...

Could you submit case with screenshot?

Edited by user Thursday, May 22, 2008 9:23:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

rajibq  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2006 12:49:15 AM(UTC)
rajibq

Groups: Member

Hi, here's a screenshot (sorry, I had trouble emailing it):

UserPostedImage

The control is set to black BackColor and 2-pixel white border. Zoom mode is best fit shrink only. As you can see, the top and bottom of the picture touches the edges since the control is smaller, and the border is not drawn.

I guess I could try your solution with manual zoom calculation on resize and work around this.

Dmitry  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:23:41 PM(UTC)
Dmitry

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Hello,

Thanks for your sctreenshot. This problem will be fixed in future releases of the product.

Sincerely yours,

Dmitry Sevostyanov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!