Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Harish Sindhey  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:02:14 PM(UTC)
Harish Sindhey

Groups: Member

Hey,

Im working on a prototype for showing the photo editor on a lightbox and not on the page load.

I have looked into the sample code as how the photo editor (cropping) gets rendered on the page with the help of Sys.Application.add_load(Application_load).

But i want it to be shown on a lightbox on a button click rather than on load of page.Is this possible to do?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Harish Sindhey

Harish Sindhey  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:55:36 PM(UTC)
Harish Sindhey

Groups: Member

Hey,

Is it not possible to show the crop box on a button click event, or this one is the drawback of using the Aurigma Photo editor?

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Harish Sindhey

Sergey Peshekhonov  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 8:40:35 PM(UTC)
Sergey Peshekhonov

Groups:

Hello, Harish Sindhey.

As I understand you just want to write script which allows users to edit Photos at the site just clicking them. During click event lightbox window is opened with Photo Editor. Unfortunately, in current version of Photo Editor it isn't possible to do. But you may try other two possible ways:

1. You may edit these photos using new opened browser window with Photo Editor page.

2. You may edit these photos using Iframe with Photo Editor page. So, this way, you need no to open new browser window.

As for crop box, you can show it only using crop size buttons, because it is part of Crop effect. As I understand you meant crop rectangle which appears when you click for example "4x6" button in the Photo Editor? Or you just meant Crop tab?

Sincerely yours,

Sergey Peshekhonov.

Aurigma Technical Support Team.