Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mr Marsh  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2007 8:26:42 PM(UTC)
Mr Marsh

Groups: Member

Hi, I'm struggling to get the Advanced PSD Addin to work in my project.

I am using the PhotoEditor2 and GraphicsMill4 for .net 2.0.

I have tried uninstalling the programmes, removed the references in the project and starting over.

When the page hits the following code:

Code:
Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsdReader reader = new Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsdReader(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["rootDirectory"].ToString() + @"images\psdtest.psd");

I get the following error:

Code:
Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsdReader reader = new Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsdReader(ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["rootDirectory"].ToString() + @"images\psdtest.psd");

=== Pre-bind state information ===
LOG: User = MRMARSH\peter
LOG: DisplayName = Aurigma.GraphicsMill, Version=4.0.127.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f4bbbf243f314012
 (Fully-specified)
LOG: Appbase = file:///F:/mrmarsh.co.uk/web projects/pure/
LOG: Initial PrivatePath = F:\mrmarsh.co.uk\web projects\pure\bin
Calling assembly : Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd, Version=4.0.2599.31217, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f4bbbf243f314012.
===
LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
LOG: Using application configuration file: F:\mrmarsh.co.uk\web projects\pure\web.config
LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\config\machine.config.
LOG: Post-policy reference: Aurigma.GraphicsMill, Version=4.0.127.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f4bbbf243f314012
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/pure/6ece3f16/163662f0/Aurigma.GraphicsMill.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/Temporary ASP.NET Files/pure/6ece3f16/163662f0/Aurigma.GraphicsMill/Aurigma.GraphicsMill.DLL.
LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///F:/mrmarsh.co.uk/web projects/pure/bin/Aurigma.GraphicsMill.DLL.
WRN: Comparing the assembly name resulted in the mismatch: Build Number
ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x80131040). Probing terminated.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 18, 2007 3:15:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alex Kon  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2007 10:05:04 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,

Most probably that this issue is caused by the fact that PhotoEditor 2.0 has reference to the latest and not yet published compilation of the Graphics Mill 4.0 for .NET. Advanced PSD Add-on was compiled with the earlier compilation of the library.

Please submit case and we will send you recompiled Advanced PSD Add-on.

Edited by user Thursday, May 22, 2008 6:51:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mr Marsh  
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:58:56 PM(UTC)
Mr Marsh

Splendid stuff, that worked, thanks
Alex Kon  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2007 4:53:46 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Good news! :) Feel free to contact us in case of further questions.