Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
san  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:44:39 AM(UTC)
san

Groups: Member

Dear Alex,

I m Using Aurigma tool to remove redeye effect from an image.

Step I followed--

1. Zoom to the Point

2. Usng Mouse click i have apply Redeye rmove Method

Problem

-------

When Zoom the image to it maximum and try to emove the red eye effect on image then the mouse click create a big circle then the equired dot to remove the red eye effect.

So how to control the size of the circle created by mouse click .

Please ,Reply Asap,

Thanx

san

Alex Kon  
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2006 1:58:43 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello San,

The concepts of the manual red-eye removal are described in the "Manual Red-Eye Removal" article. Size of the correcting area is calculated automatically. So, if area size is too large - check that preliminary face celection was correct and try to decrease sensitivity of the red-eye removal algorithm using corresponding property of the transform.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:33:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

san  
#3 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:18:53 PM(UTC)
san

Dear Alex,

I am stil having problems with Manual Red Eye Remove. I would describe it in more details as to what problem I am facing so that a solution could be ascertain at the earliest as it is now taking over me.

Here are the scenario/steps which I have applied.

1. Zoom the Source & Display it to Target viewer(Ref. to attachement Picture1.JPG)

2. Click on Target Viewer's Zoom Area to Remove the Red Eye(Ref. to Attachement Picture2.JPG)

Porblem

--------

The dot created by Click Event is too large (as shown in attachement Picture2.JPG) which makes the image look bad as you can see in the attached image named "Picture2.JPG"

Let me know how can I remove this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

San

san attached the following image(s):
picture1.jpg
picture2.jpg
Alex Kon  
#4 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2006 4:48:18 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Hello San,

There are two possible reasons of such behaviour. First of them - face region is specified incorrectly. Please check that corresponding property of the RedEyeRemoval transform has right value. Face region should border only face, not whole photo. If it doesn't help - try to decrease sensitivity of the red eye removal algorithm.

If these advises don't help, please, send us sample image and application which uses RedEyeRemoval add-on to reproduce the problem.

Best wishes, Alex

Aurigma Inc

Edited by user Tuesday, January 1, 2008 4:56:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

san  
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2006 2:37:44 PM(UTC)
san

Dear Alex,

The Demo Aplication provided by Aurigma Tools is also have the same problem what i am facing with my application.

(Demo :-When Insatalled the Aurigma tools then a demo has also installed for red eye remove)

So, Pls check on the demo application. and suggest me solution ASAP.

Regards,

San

Alex Kon  
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2006 4:28:24 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Hello San,

I'm confused a bit. I've installed and tried the latest release - everything works fine. Please, see the attached screenshots. Could you send us the sample photo and settings of the RedEyeRemoval transform (sensitivity and threshold values)?

Alex Kon attached the following image(s):
step0.jpg
step1.jpg
san  
#7 Posted : Sunday, October 22, 2006 7:27:20 PM(UTC)
san

Dear Alex,

My mean to say, is the dot correct for all images ? suppose Image have small eye area then the dot will cover more than the eye area . and it will looks very bad ,isn't it.

i m sending two snapshot named screen1.jpg(befor apply the efect) and screen2.jpg(after ) in a folder which in zip format called screen.rar.

In this snapshot in srenn2.jpg i m trying to remove the red eye effect from the eye area the the dot is too large and the image become very ugly as shown.

i hope u have got me what i mean.

Pls Reply ASAP.

Thanx

san

Edited by user Wednesday, December 19, 2007 2:18:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
screen.rar (308kb) downloaded 192 time(s).
Alex Kon  
#8 Posted : Monday, October 23, 2006 1:03:03 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Hello San,

Please, try to reduce face area. As I see on the screenshots you've attached - the area is too big. You should bound only face area (see the screenshots attached in previous post). It is important to specify correct face region because this information is used during transformation. By the way, less area means faster processing.

If this doesn't help, please send us the source sample image which you've tryed to process with RedEyeRemoval transform.