Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jdelagarza  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 6, 2005 6:08:00 AM(UTC)
Jdelagarza

Groups: Member

Hello,

I'm using the trial version of the software (I'm planning on ordering the full licenses this week) and am getting an intermittent error:
Code:
Aurigma.GraphicsMill.UnexpectedException: Some unexpected error occured. If you see this message, please contact [email removed].
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.SyncHandler.OnThreadStopped(Exception exception)
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.SyncHandler.OnThreadStoppedHandler(Object sender, ErrorEventArgs e)
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.raise_Stopped(Object i1, ErrorEventArgs i2)
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.TimerEventProcessor()
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.ChangeActivityStatus(ActivityStatus status)
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.EntryPoint()
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Thread.Start()
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.FormatReader._FrameLoadThumbnail(Frame frame, Int32 width, Int32 height)
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.Frame._GetThumbnail(Bitmap bitmap, Int32 width, Int32 height)
   at Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.Frame.GetThumbnail(Bitmap bitmap, Int32 width, Int32 height)

I'm using a web service to do some server side image scaling, and passing the scaled image to a client over the web service as a byte array. When I encounter this error, it seems to happen again if the request is submitted immediatly, but if someone logs out and logs back in, or waits a few moments, the error goes away on refresh.

Could this be because I'm using the trial version? And what can I do to provide more information about the error to find out what the cause of this is? I'm not sure I could purchase the product if I can't get around this, but this software seems great otherwise so I'm sure its something I'm doing...

Thanks,
Jimmy

Edited by user Friday, May 23, 2008 2:55:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Fedor  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 6, 2005 7:59:00 AM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Hello Jimmy,

Thank you for you bug report. Could you submit case with the image you try to open? It was also great, if you could send us your code.

Edited by user Friday, May 23, 2008 2:52:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov