Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gaz100  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2007 10:18:19 PM(UTC)
Gaz100

Groups: Member

Hi,

I have created custom icons for the Select All, Deselect All and Send buttons. I add these with the following code :

Code:
iu.addParam("ButtonSendImageFormat", "Width=192;Height=40;UrlNormal=./images/upload.gif;UrlPressed=./images/upload.gif;UrlDisabled=./images/upload.gif");
iu.addParam("ButtonSelectAllImageFormat", "Width=98;Height=40;UrlNormal=./images/selectall.gif;UrlPressed=./images/selectall.gif;UrlDisabled=./images/selectall.gif");
iu.addParam("ButtonDeselectAllImageFormat", "Width=97;Height=40;UrlNormal=./images/deselectall.gif;UrlPressed=./images/deselectall.gif;UrlDisabled=./images/deselectall.gif");

In the ActiveX Image Uploader control it looks perfect but in the Java control, although the button area is high enough to cater for the buttons, there is some padding above and below the buttons and the icons are clipped at the bottom.

Screenshot 1: Using standard buttons:

[Image was removed]

Screenshot 2 : ActiveX custom icons:

[Image was removed]

Screenshot 3 : Problematic Java custom icons:

[Image was removed]

Can anyone help me fix the Java version?

Edited by user Friday, December 18, 2009 8:23:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gaz100  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 8, 2007 5:02:51 AM(UTC)
Gaz100

Groups: Member

I've found the User Quota example which allows me to use my own html buttons, I'll give that a go and let you know how it goes

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2008 3:31:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified