Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dorisf  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 15, 2010 6:21:47 AM(UTC)
dorisf

Groups: Member

The exact message I get is displayed down below within THE MESSAGE APPEARING.

Everything was working fine on my old system yesterday (WindowsXP). Then my hard drive failed and I went out and bought a new computer and reinstalled everything.

Before I had a 32bit (WindowsXP) developement machine and this web project ran fine.

Now I have a 64bit (Windows7.0) development machine and this exactly the same web project gets this error.

(Please note my LIVE server is 32bit)

Is the source of the problem below due to the fact I have Image Uploader 5.0 for a 32 bit machine - I cant remember if there was a choice when I purchased the control?

Looking for a resolution as quickly as possible ..

~ Doris.

=========================

THE MESSAGE APPEARING

=========================

Could not load file or assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Exception Details: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.

To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.

Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.

To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Stack Trace:

[BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.]

System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) +0

System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +416

System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +166

System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +35

System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +190

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load file or assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.]

System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +11207304

System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +388

System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +232

System.Web.Configuration.AssemblyInfo.get_AssemblyInternal() +48

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +210

System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler..ctor(VirtualPath configPath, Boolean supportLocalization, String outputAssemblyName) +76

System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed) +11196482

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories) +185

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectories() +654

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +658

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.]

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ReportTopLevelCompilationException() +76

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() +1012

System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters) +1025

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill.Codecs.AdvancedPsd' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +11301302

System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +88

System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +4338644

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4927; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4927

Tamila  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2010 9:54:20 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

I recommend you to do the following steps to resolve your problem:

1. Update your current version of Graphics Mill to the latest one. Click here to download Graphics Mill 5.5:

http://www.aurigma.com/P...illdotNET/FreeTrial.aspx

2. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package ATL Security Update. By the way, this package is already included into installation package of Graphics Mill 5.5, you just need to install it.

3. Make sure that you set Target CPU = x86 in your project settings.

I hope it helps you.

Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!

virginia  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 8:06:14 AM(UTC)
virginia

Hi,

I have a development machine with windows 7 64 bit. I installed latest version of graphic mill and compiled my web site with Visual studio 2010. Running the web site on visual studio web server I have no problems. If I run the web site on a windows 2008 64 bit iis 7 server (latest graphic mill), I have this error:

[BadImageFormatException: Impossibile caricare il file o l'assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill' o una delle relative dipendenze. Tentativo di caricare un programma con un formato non corretto.]

System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks) +0

System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks) +567

System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +192

System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +35

System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +118

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Impossibile caricare il file o l'assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill' o una delle relative dipendenze. Tentativo di caricare un programma con un formato non corretto.]

System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +11396867

System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +484

System.Web.Configuration.AssemblyInfo.get_AssemblyInternal() +127

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +334

System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods() +280

System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +1087

[HttpException (0x80004005): Impossibile caricare il file o l'assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill' o una delle relative dipendenze. Tentativo di caricare un programma con un formato non corretto.]

System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +11529072

System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +141

System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +4784373

Can you help me?

Thanks.

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 28, 2011 12:09:36 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

You experience this problem:

Code:
 [BadImageFormatException: Impossibile caricare il file o l'assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill' o una delle relative dipendenze. Tentativo di caricare un programma con un formato non corretto.]

You should enable to run 32-bit application on your x64 server. You will find information on how to do it in the HOWTO: Run Graphics Mill on x64 workstations article.

Then please let me know about your results.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.