Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Noufal123  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:48:25 PM(UTC)
Noufal123

Groups: Member

Hello.. Can i set multilayerviewer objects(rectangle,ellips,polygon) fill color as gradient color as default when its drawing in multilayer or adding in multilayerviewer? pls help me soon....

Edited by user Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:50:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 25, 2011 1:44:08 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello,

Please read the Set gradient color in multilayer objects topic.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.

Noufal123  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:36:05 PM(UTC)
Noufal123

Hello... I have to set Gradient color as default color when adding the designer in multilayer viewer... i have used the codes

Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.IDesigner designer=new Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.RectangleVObjectCreateDesigner();

Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.PathVObjectCreateDesigner obj = (Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.PathVObjectCreateDesigner)designer;

obj.Brush = new System.Drawing.Drawing2D.LinearGradientBrush(new Rectangle(Convert.ToInt32(obj1.VObjects[0].GetVObjectBounds().X), Convert.ToInt32(obj1.VObjects[0].GetVObjectBounds().Y), Convert.ToInt32(obj1.VObjects[0].GetVObjectBounds().Width), Convert.ToInt32(obj1.VObjects[0].GetVObjectBounds().Height)),System.Drawing.Color.Red,System.Drawing.Color.Green,180);

MultiLayeViewer.CurrentDesigner = designer;

its making error with rectangle.. I have given values for rectangle, its working good..but i need the objects width and height to set the rectangle to produce correct gradient Brush.. please give me a solution to do it...

Edited by user Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:38:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alex Kon  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 30, 2011 10:30:16 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,

Please could you describe your task in more detail? As I understand you need gradient fill in Rectangle designer, but you got some error? Which one? And what width/height do you need? Of newly created object or...?