Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Noufal123  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 1, 2010 2:03:15 PM(UTC)
Noufal123

Groups: Member

Hello... I am doing Addin project in c# with GraphicMills5.5(win project). In this, i have used bitmapviewer and Multilayerbitmapviewer controls. I have created setup using install shield by adding Aurigma dlls (Aurigma.GraphicsMill.dll,Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.dll,Aurigma.GraphicsMill.WinControls.VectorObjects.dll) and Merge Modules(Microsoft_VC80_OpenMP_x86.msm,Microsoft_VC80_CRT_x86.msm). The setup installed and working successfully in widowsXP ,but not working in Windows7. It shows some errors in Addin Log, which is following............

17:28:03 1200 Error: Could not load file or assembly 'Aurigma.GraphicsMill, Version=5.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=af7154c50c505858' or one of its dependencies. The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)
17:28:03 1200 Inner Exception: The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800736B1)

Windows Event log:
Error 1)
failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at:
<http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab> with error:A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying against the current system clock or timestamp in the signed file.

Error 2)
Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files(x86)\Project\Aurigma.GraphicMill.dll".Dependent assembly Microsoft.VC80.OpenMP.processorArchitecture="x86",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",type="win32",version="8.0.50727.4053"could not be found .

Pls helpme quick..............

Edited by user Sunday, August 1, 2010 4:28:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 1, 2010 4:54:10 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello,

Thanks for contacting us.

To eliminate this problem you should install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package on your target machine before using your application. You can download this package from Microsoft site according to your version of used Graphics Mill (x86 or x64):
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)

You can find more detailed info about this problem on the INFO: Could not load file or assembly Aurigma.GraphicsMill problem post.

If you have any questions or problem, please feel free to let me know.

Edited by user Sunday, August 1, 2010 4:55:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.
Noufal123  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 5, 2010 3:02:42 PM(UTC)
Noufal123

Thanx...... actually, am using multilayerbitmap viewer in my project, can i able to add Image as background in multilayerviewer? if then ,how?pls help me quick...
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 5, 2010 9:33:59 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello,

I created simple application. It allows adding image as a background of multiLayerViewer and locking this background. I attached this application for your reference.

If you have some questions on it, I will be glad to assist you.

Edited by user Thursday, August 5, 2010 9:35:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
BackgroundSample.zip (2,146kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Noufal123  
#5 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2010 6:36:16 PM(UTC)
Noufal123

Its good... I think, the background is created as object, if i lock background, i can't able to add more objects to the layer....Actually i wana add more objects to the same layer, is it possible?How can i make fit the image object in the multilayerviewer workspace? pls help me quick.......
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#6 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2010 9:28:21 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello,

I recreated the first sample. Multilayerviewer has two layers now. The first layer is aт image background which is inactive. The second layer is active, and you can add other objects on it. I attached new application for your reference.

If you have some questions on it, please feel free to let me know.
File Attachment(s):
BackgroundSampleNew.zip (2,151kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Noufal123  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:06:50 PM(UTC)
Noufal123

Its pretty good... I have created Layer[0] (for Background) and layer1 as new one. am using backgrond color in my project,for this i have added two classes(SolidBackgroundVObjectCreateDesigner.cs,SolidBackgroundVObject.cs) which is present in your sample codes "Multilayer Image Editor Demo" from ur website... This create one object designer in current layer,and add it to the layer when the designer is changed... Can i able to create and add the same designer at the loading time into the layer[0].? if then how ? Actually, i wana set the background at the loading time .. pls help me quick....

Edited by user Tuesday, August 10, 2010 7:53:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 11, 2010 8:49:17 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello,

I changed SolidBackgroundVObjectCreateDesigner.cs and SolidBackgroundVObject.cs classes in MultiLayerImageEditor Sample so users get color background at load.

In SolidBackgroundVObject.cs you can set color of background:
Code:

public SolidBackgroundVObject()
{
  _matrix = new System.Drawing.Drawing2D.Matrix();
  _brush = new System.Drawing.SolidBrush(System.Drawing.Color.Yellow);
  base.JointControlPointsProvider.RemoveProvider(base.GenericControlPointsProvider);
  base.Name = "background";
}

Changes of SolidBackgroundVObjectCreateDesigner.cs:
Code:

public void Draw(System.Drawing.Graphics g)
{
  SolidBackgroundVObject obj = new SolidBackgroundVObject();
  _vObjectHost.CurrentLayer.VObjects.Insert(0, obj);
  _vObjectHost.CurrentDesigner = _vObjectHost.DefaultDesigner;
}

Also in main form Form1.cs you should call method AddNewObject(new SolidBackgroundVObjectCreateDesigner()); so it works at load time:
Code:

private void Form1_Load(System.Object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
  UpdateLayersListBox();
  AddNewObject(new SolidBackgroundVObjectCreateDesigner());
}

I attached this application to your reference. If you have any additional questions please feel free to let me know.
File Attachment(s):
MultiLayerImageEditorCS_NET20.zip (2,443kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Noufal123  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 1:12:47 PM(UTC)
Noufal123

Hi...Can i able to make copy,cut,paste options for objects in multilayerbitmapViewer? if then, how? pls give me details........quick..
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 18, 2010 6:46:12 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Hello,

Unfortunately, these functionalities are not supported in Multilayer image editor. You are not able to implement them.
If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Please submit new forum topics or support tickets for new questions and problems.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov