Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Kartik Langalia  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 2:03:50 PM(UTC)
Kartik Langalia

Groups: Member

Hi,

I have requirement from client that until image is purchased, watermark should appear in the image. Is it possible in BitmapViewer?

And to restrict user from saving image client also wants to disable right click. I have javascript for that. It is working in whole page except in BitmapViewer (may be because it loads as iframe).

Thanks in Advance.
Tamila  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 3:32:57 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello Kartik,
Quote:
I have requirement from client that until image is purchased, watermark should appear in the image. Is it possible in BitmapViewer?

In this case you can use two pictures: with watermark and without it. While your customer is purchasing the picture, you show the picture with watermark. After the picture is purchased - use the second picture.
Quote:
And to restrict user from saving image client also wants to disable right click. I have javascript for that. It is working in whole page except in BitmapViewer (may be because it loads as iframe).

Unfortunately, it is impossible in standard version of BitmapViewer, but you can modify BitmapViewer Control source code manually (if you purchased Graphics Mill license only).
Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
Kartik Langalia  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, February 17, 2010 4:37:12 PM(UTC)
Kartik Langalia

Groups: Member

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. Project is in the phase of Requirement Analysis and Feasibility Study. We will purchase it as it gets over.