Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
2 Brown Dogs  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2006 1:04:51 PM(UTC)
2 Brown Dogs

Groups: Member

Hello,

I am using your image upload software through a online photo printing site (www.scrapbookpictures.com) and am trying to Drop and Drag photos from my photo management software (Creative Memories Memory Manager) into your uploader. Do you support this function? It says Drop and Drag here... Currently if I Drop and Drag a photo or photos from my "Images to Print" window into the window with your uploader, the photo just loads into Internet Explorer. If you do support this, could a setting on my computer keep it from working? And if you don't support this feature... do you plan on it? Memory Manager is the best photo management software I have found, especially since it has a print management feature, and scrapbookpictures.com is the only online photo lab that make professional lab photos in many, many different sizes and options... so I'd think it be really great if the two would work together - plus it's a great feature for many different people and applications...

Thanks for taking the time to answer me!

Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2006 3:01:26 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Groups: Member

Hello,

The only one format of Drag and Drop media is file. We are not planning to add additional media types at the nearest time. If the images from Creative Memories Memory Manager are dropped not as file so they are not supported.

Sincerely yours,

Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!