Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
quacka  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2006 2:27:14 PM(UTC)
quacka

Rank: Member

Groups: Member
Joined: 1/17/2005(UTC)
Posts: 32

Hi,

Any idea if it is possible to compress with jpeg2000 before uploading images and/or resize images before uploading to save bandwidth?

This question applies to java and activex version. I have emailed [email removed] last thursday but have no reply for this question so far.

Anotehr question is if it is possible to use online photo editor with this so the user can edit photos on their computer before upload?

Edited by user Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:48:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 26, 2006 2:46:49 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups:
Joined: 8/3/2003(UTC)
Posts: 998

Hello,

Quote:
Any idea if it is possible to compress with jpeg2000 before uploading images and/or resize images before uploading to save bandwidth?


We are not going to implement Jpeg2000 support in the standard version at the nearest time, but it is possible to implement it in custom version. For more information feel free to write to sales@aurigma.com.

Quote:
This question applies to java and activex version.


The answer applies only to ActiveX version of Image Uploader.

Quote:
I have emailed [email removed] last thursday but have no reply for this question so far.


That is very strange because we usually answer to all messages.

Quote:
Anotehr question is if it is possible to use online photo editor with this so the user can edit photos on their computer before upload?


Online photo editor is an application which works on the server part. Now we don’t have a desktop equivalent to the Online Photo Editor.

Edited by user Thursday, May 22, 2008 10:48:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.