Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
senzafine  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2005 4:48:00 AM(UTC)
senzafine

Groups: Member

I was having some problems with the Java ImageUploader when running Java 1.5. Here was the config...

Did not work when this was the path to ImageUploader
/bin/ImageUploader.jar

Once I moved it (and after two days of figuring out what the problem might be) it worked
./ImageUploader.jar or ../ImageUploader.jar

Any idea why this worked until I upgraded to 1.5? Also, if this is a bug and gets fixed then let me know so I can restore the original configuration.

Thanks,

Jaisen
Fedor  
#2 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2005 10:42:00 PM(UTC)
Fedor

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 74 post(s)
Hello Jaisen,

Once I moved it (and after two days of figuring out what the problem might be) it worked
./ImageUploader.jar or ../ImageUploader.jar

Any idea why this worked until I upgraded to 1.5? Also, if this is a bug and gets fixed then let me know so I can restore the original configuration.

May be the applet was cached, that is why it worked until you have upgrade to Java 1.5.

On other side it is possible if you use ASP.NET, then /bin folder is client access protected.

Also don't forget to change applet codebase. For example if you embed the applet using JavaScript, then you need to set javaAppletCodeBase property to appropriate value.

If it will no help, please post the code you uses for inserting Image Uploader on page.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1:14:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Fedor Skvortsov