Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
karls  
#1 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2012 7:36:10 AM(UTC)
karls

Groups: Member

My company is currently using Aurigma Uploader 6 and have experienced issues with macs on Java JRE 7. The main issue is, once a user uploads once, they cannot upload again until they cancel the java applet and re-open. The resolution so far has been to downgrade to JRE 6. I understand that Uploader 6 is a little dated and we are considering upgrading to Uploader 7 very soon. My question is, have there been any reported issues with Uploader 7 and Java 7 or should this resolve our issue?

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2012 1:17:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

p.shirykalova  
#2 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2012 6:40:54 PM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Hi Karl,

Thank you for your interest in our software.
Image Uploader 7 is not the latest version. I would recommend you to try Upload Suite 8.

If you already upgraded your code to v7, there won't be any problem with upgrading to v8 as we didn't change the API.

Unfortunately we haven't released the version containing bug fixes regarding JRE 7 on Macs. Our developers are working on this problem, the release will be available in the nearest future.

Karl, could you please provide me with the screenshots of the problem you have, it would also be great to see the Java Console dump.
From your current description it is not quite clear if you get any error messages or warnings?

I also noticed that your account doesn't contain any information about your previous purchases. I would like to ask you to rise new support ticket (upgrade request) and post your order information or current v6 license keys there. I would be better to discuss the upgrade prices in private (support ticket, not the forum post).

I look forward to your reply.

Edited by user Monday, October 8, 2012 6:41:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
Aurigma Technical Support