Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gleslie  
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 12:21:56 PM(UTC)
gleslie

Groups: Member

Hi,

I've been using Aurigma up to upload to an unprotected server for some time, and today I migrated my PHP framework to a site secured with Cosign (SSO authentication).

While it was working before, now Aurigma uploads and gives the 3xx Redirect error, and the mobileuploadscript.php file is never run.

I understand Aurigma does not work with authentication in place. Could Aurigma Up's HTTP POST somehow be being blocked by the authentication, and that's why it won't work? It is not a SSL page.

I'm hoping there is a solution so that I can use Aurigma Up.

To clarify, it was working before I moved over to the server protected by login (Cosign)

Many thanks.

Edited by user Monday, June 4, 2012 8:57:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:52:16 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Graham,

Error 3xx usually means that cookies or sessions were lost during the upload process. Please check which sessions and cookies are set on the page with Aurigma Up and which of them are needed to be sent along with files. Then you should add them to HTTP POST request via cookies field.

If you have any additional questions please let me know.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.

gleslie  
#3 Posted : Monday, June 4, 2012 7:51:26 AM(UTC)
gleslie

Dmitry.Obukhov wrote:
Hello Graham,

Error 3xx usually means that cookies or sessions were lost during the upload process. Please check which sessions and cookies are set on the page with Aurigma Up and which of them are needed to be sent along with files. Then you should add them to HTTP POST request via cookies field.

If you have any additional questions please let me know.

I understand. The error was unresolvable because of the authentication in place.

If this helps anyone else--

as a work around, I made the upload php file public and passed login credentials through the fields of Aurigma Up, and then checked that they are valid in the upload php file. If so, it moves the files behind the authenticated directory.

Thanks!

Edited by user Monday, June 4, 2012 8:56:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified