Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
p.shirykalova  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 13, 2012 8:53:40 PM(UTC)
p.shirykalova

Groups:

Was thanked: 31 time(s) in 31 post(s)
What is Maintenance Subscription?

Maintenance Subscription is an annual fee which allows you to get free updated during one year. You will get all minor and major updates released regardless to the version number.
Maintenance Subscription is available for Image Uploader, Image Uploader Flash and File Downloader. It should be renewed every year.

How do I renew my subscription?

We will contact you in a month before the maintenance expiration date and offer you the renewal. Maintenance Subscription Renewal costs 25% of your full license price. Please note that if you have multiple licenses you should renew the subscription for each of them.
The procedure of renewing is simple:
  1. You get the reminder email about Maintenance Subscription expiration and agree to proceed with the renewal.
  2. Our support engineer creates online order for you and sends you the payment link.
  3. That’s it! You are free to use the benefits of your Maintenance Subscription for another year.
IMPORTANT! After the order is paid we replace your license keys.

Why do you replace my license keys?

One of the parameters used for license key generation is its Maintenance Expiration Date. You are eligible to use product updates released before this date. If you install update released after this date you will get “Maintenance period has expired” error message.
To avoid this confusing situation we replace your license keys with the ones generated for new Maintenance Expiration Date.

Your old license keys are still valid, so there won’t be any problems with your website work. So putting new license keys to your code can be postponed until the time you install new update.

Please note that renewing the Maintenance Subscription should be done in time. Unfortunately if you don’t renew it in time, you should purchase new license for full price to get new update.

If you have any additional questions about renewing your subscription please feel free to ask me here or via support ticket.

Edited by moderator Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:20:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
Pauline Shirykalova
Aurigma Technical Support