Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
bgordon  
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2011 8:42:45 PM(UTC)
bgordon

Groups: Member

I am trying to add form data to my php uploader 7 code and when I look at the source code in your demo section, it does not seem to indicate the presence of the form, the form fields nor how they get bound to the uploader.

http://demo.aurigma.com/...aUploadDemo/Default.aspx

I can see the fieldset and the select list but nowhere in the exposed code does it show this form, nor does it show how to reference that form in the syntax.

I am an express user, so I cannot implement the multi description demo you provide. However, I do need to come up with some way to allow users to upload images and choose which gallery they are going into... I want to do this on a per-photo basis but don't see way to do that with express?

The alternative is to make them pick like your demo and apply that to the whole upload (not ideal). But, I cannot see how to implement this.

Please post revised source code or show me where in the demo for PHP it show how to do this.

BTW, it seems to be there in the ASP version but I don't know ASP and fully expected it to be in the JS and PHP variations.

Please help.

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2011 11:19:39 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Bill,

Thank you for this report. We will check our source codes for PHP and JS on the demo site. Sorry for the inconvenience.

As for submitting additional form. You should set additionalFormName property in the BeforeUpload event. Please look at my code snippets:

PHP Library

Code:

<script type="text/javascript">
function Uploader1_BeforeUpload(){
    value = "Folder1";
    $au.uploader("Uploader1").metadata().additionalFormName("name", value);
}
</script>

<?php
    $Uploader = new Uploader("Uploader1");
    //...other params...
    $Uploader->getClientEvents()->setBeforeUpload("Uploader1_BeforeUpload");
    //...other params...
    $Uploader->render();
?>

JavaScript

Code:

function Uploader1_BeforeUpload(){
    value = "Folder1";
    $au.uploader("Uploader1").metadata().additionalFormName("name", value);
}

$au.uploader({
    id: "Uploader1",	
    // ...other params...
    events: {
         beforeUpload: [Uploader1_BeforeUpload],
    //...other params...
    }
})

Also, you can download Image Uploader 7 SDK, where you will find complete source code for Auxiliary data upload demo sample. If PHP Library is used:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurigma\Image Uploader 7.0.37\PHP\Samples_ImageUploaderPHP\FileUploadDemo\AuxiliaryDataUploadDemo

or here for JavaScript:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Aurigma\Image Uploader 7.0.37\PHP\Samples_ImageUploaderJavaScript\FileUploadDemo\AuxiliaryDataUploadDemo

In case you have any additional questions or problems, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Edited by user Sunday, October 30, 2011 11:22:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.