Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JonEllis  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 7, 2011 6:44:52 AM(UTC)
JonEllis

Groups: Member

I have found an edge case problem with my instance of the uploader (version 7.0.15.0). This is on a PHP server, using the UploadHandler to process images.

I found that when uploading large images (reported to happen with an 11MB image, and can be replicated with most uploads of an 32MB image) where the upload fails in one of two ways:

- Firstly, the UploadHandler throws an exception with the message "File is corrupted". I would have thought that having the AutoRecoveryMaxAttemptCount set to 3 would vastly reduce *odd* upload errors?

- The other failure route is that the uploader shows a success message, which is fine, except for the fact that the FileUploadedCallback function does not appear to be invoked, (or if it does, the getConvertedFiles function returns an empty array). It works fine in a minority of attempts.

The uploader has been used to successfully upload a large number of files (quite a few thousand).

Is there any more information I can get you to aid a fix suggestion?
I can get you a url to the uploader if it would help.
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 9, 2011 1:33:33 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Jon,
Quote:
I found that when uploading large images (reported to happen with an 11MB image, and can be replicated with most uploads of an 32MB image) where the upload fails in one of two ways:
- Firstly, the UploadHandler throws an exception with the message "File is corrupted". I would have thought that having the AutoRecoveryMaxAttemptCount set to 3 would vastly reduce *odd* upload errors?
- The other failure route is that the uploader shows a success message, which is fine, except for the fact that the FileUploadedCallback function does not appear to be invoked, (or if it does, the getConvertedFiles function returns an empty array). It works fine in a minority of attempts.

I recommend you to check your PHP configurations (php.ini file), and increase post_max_size, upload_max_filesize, and any additional variables. Please learn more in the Configuring PHP section.
If after increasing values of necessary parameters, the problem will take place, please provide me with a link to your site (login/password if any). I should check it.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.