Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jack1970  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:08:45 AM(UTC)
jack1970

Groups: Member

Dmitry,

Thanks for your earlier help on the install issues for the plugin. With the help of my hosting tech support we were able to upload the Photo Order Plugin. After entering the key I am getting the following error message -

JTableComponent::store failed - Duplicate entry '0' for key 1 SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_components` ( `id`,`name`,`link`,`menuid`,`parent`,`admin_menu_link`,`admin_menu_alt`,`option`,`ordering`,`admin_menu_img`,`iscore`,`params`,`enabled` ) VALUES ( '0','Aurigma Photo Order','option=com_aurigmaphotoorder','0','0','option=com_aurigmaphotoorder','Aurigma Photo Order','com_aurigmaphotoorder','0','js/ThemeOffice/component.png','0','license_key=*****8-****D-****0-****1-****E;****8-****D-****0-****D-****6\nwidth=100%\nheight=480px\nallowed_extensions=*.jpg;*.jpeg;*.gif;*.png;*.bmp;\norders_folder=\norder_structure={date}/{order_id}/{size}_{paper}/{quantity}_{filename}\nexport_to_dpof=0\n\n','1' )

For security purposes I removed the first 4 Alpha/numeric values in the key code and replaced with "*" in the error message.

Any help is always appreciated.

Jack

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 2:53:21 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
From your another post:

Quote:

Dmitry,

Will the Photo Order Plugin work with Virtuemart versions higher than 1.1.4? I just upgraded the Virtuemart to 1.1.8 after an unsuccessful attempt to add the key code and am now wondering if this will cause further issues with the plugin?

Jack

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:01:29 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Jack,

1. The problem with adding license keys is more strange.. We have never got the similar complaints before.

Could you please provide me with access to your site (login/password if any) so that our developers are able to check it themselves? If you do not want to post this data on the public forum, you are able to submit new support ticket.

2. As for VirtueMart 1.1.8. Unfortunately, we have not tested our plug-in on this version. However, I assume there should not be any problems.

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.