Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
WFUK  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2011 5:34:57 AM(UTC)
WFUK

Groups: Member

Hi,

We recently purchased the Express image uploader.

We have set it up so it uploads 3 "thumbs" of each image (users can only upload GIFs and JPGs) at three different dimensions, and it also uploads the orginal image at its existing dimensions.

We did have it so users can upload up to 4 images (so a total of 16 images would be uploaded 4 uploads x 4 dimensions).

We now want to up this to 9 images. When I have tried this it only seems to upload 5 of my test images - I assume due to a restriction on the upload limit?

I am using PHP, and the lowest figure out the of post_max_size, upload_max_filesize and memory_limit seems to be 12mb. So I set the uploader to use $uploader->getRestrictions()->setMaxTotalFileSize(12582912) but this doesn't seem to limit it, and I have the same issue (maybe that limits the orginal files and doesn't take the thumbs into account?).

Any help would be great!

Thanks
Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 2:02:55 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Groups:

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Andy,

I assume you experience the problem described in the PRB: Cannot upload more than N files in PHP article.
Quote:
We now want to up this to 9 images. When I have tried this it only seems to upload 5 of my test images - I assume due to a restriction on the upload limit?

5 files * (1 source file + 3 thumbnails) = 20 files

Please follow the instructions in the topic, and let me know about your results.
Best regards,
Dmitry Obukhov
Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.