Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pbl  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 10, 2010 1:45:55 AM(UTC)
pbl

Groups: Member

When uploading multiple files from the ImageUploaderFlash, the session in ASP.Net is lost after the first image is uploaded. Could this be because I'm running on my local WinXP IIS6 or is there some other explanation?

I've registered the uploader httpmodule in my web.config, but under debugging I find that the first upload request has a very different http header content than the following requests. The useragent of the browser set in the http headers is for the first file (UserAgent: "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.12)...), the second request has a totally different useragent (UserAgent: "Shockwave Flash"). Also the UrlReferrer differs - the first has the correct url, the second has null. Whats the cause of this?

Btw, I'm using the ImageUploaderFlash-control on one .aspx page, having the ActionUrl set to a different .aspx page with the UploadRequest on it.

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 11, 2010 12:23:10 AM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Harald,

Could you please provide me with a link to your site (login/password if any)?

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.

pbl  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 12:53:01 PM(UTC)
pbl

Hi again Dmitry,

Sorry for the delay on this, we kind of put the switch to flash uploader on hold at the time. I'ts now being looked into again.

No, I'm sorry there is no external reachable server to test the matter. The setting described in my first post is observed on my own development machine. Do you have any chance of testing the HTTP-headers sent from the flash uploader when uploading multiple images? On my previous test, the headers on the first file differed a lot from the consecutive files.

Dmitry.Obukhov  
#4 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 11:40:41 PM(UTC)
Dmitry.Obukhov

Was thanked: 111 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hello Harald,

Could you please clarify what version of Image Uploader Flash you use (v1.0 or v7.0)?

Best regards,

Dmitry Obukhov

Technical Support. Aurigma, Inc.

pbl  
#5 Posted : Friday, February 25, 2011 4:17:15 AM(UTC)
pbl

The version we tried was 1.0. I will try to update to v7.0.1 and see if it fixes

our problem. Might take a little while since our trunk codebase has changed a lot

since last time we tested the uploader. Will report back when I've got a result.