Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Deepak  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 12, 2010 7:06:41 PM(UTC)
Deepak

Groups: Member

Hello,

I am trying to achieve following -

I have one page with 2 Tabs on it each as different DIV

On Tab1 I am loading Aurigma control, against each Image I want a checkbox if checked

I want user to provide additional Information pertaining to that Image via selecting value from

Dropdownlist & one text box (simialr to MultipleDescription example)

There is a "Next" button on this DIV clicking on this I am hiding this DIV & Make another DIV

visible, there is "Previous" button on this DIV (Tab2) in order to go back to previous Tab1 (DIV) where

we have kept Aurigma control

However currently when user selects an Image on Tab1 puts the additional values of combo & textbox

& moves to next tab (Tab2) and again when he comes back to Tab1 the values entered earlier are lost.

I guess I need to use SaveList & LoadList function however not very sure how to code this,

Please advise on how we can handle this. We are developing this in PHP hence a sample code in PHP

will be very helpful.

I hope I am able to explain my requirement correctly, Any help on above is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

andreym  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 13, 2010 10:01:36 PM(UTC)
andreym

Groups: Administration

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hello!

I've attached a small demo how you can do it. The main point is to call SaveUploadList before you hide Image Uploader and call LoadUploadList after Image Uploader initialized again. Also you need to save and restore all other data (checkboxes, inputs, dropdown).

File Attachment(s):
MultipleDescriptionDemo.zip (2,186kb) downloaded 2 time(s).