Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
christof  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2010 5:31:53 PM(UTC)
christof

Groups: Member

Hi,

I'm passing additional Fields with the upload. For that I use the BeforeUpload Eventhandler together with getImageUploader(..).AddField(..) as stated in the documentation. But on the first attempt I recieve a "Waiting for retry..." and the Uploader tries again and succeeds then. That happens always only on the first picture to upload, following uploads succeed on the first attempt. On the server side i was able to figure out that at least one Parameter is missing on the form. Usually it is a Field passed by AddField() but I think I also saw standard fields like "PackageIndex" missing (not 100% sure about this). When I take a look at the sourcecode of the page loading the uploader all my custom parameters are set correctly (which is proved when the second upload attempt succeeds). This only occurs with the java version, not when using ActiveX.

Any Ideas on that issue?

Mathias

Edit: I was playing with different Browsers on different Systems and this Problem only occurs to me on Mac OS with Firefox.

Edited by user Thursday, March 4, 2010 6:06:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Tamila  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2010 9:23:09 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello Mathias,

Could you please submit support case about this issue.

Also we need additional information:

• Send us the link to your page where you experience the problem with Image Uploader, also send login information if necessary.

• Your MacOS X, Firefox and Java plug-in versions
Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!