Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
adambombengineering  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:16:36 AM(UTC)
adambombengineering

Groups: Member

I have a guy who owns a car warranty inspection company. He is using the software and says the pictures are uploading and downloading too slow. He wants to get rid of the java all together and I guess it would just be asp.net C#, correct? I have basic web design and programming knowledge but I am a quick learner. How do I want to go about recoding the image loader so that it does not use Java? I'm guessing all people will only be able to use internet explorer? Can I code this or install it in Dreamweaver?

Thanks,

Adam Fetters
Tamila  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:30:38 AM(UTC)
Tamila

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello Adam,

Could you please describe the problem a bit detailed. What is going slowly? Java applet load, files upload or waiting for response form server takes a long time? Any additional information will be helpful.

Edited by user Wednesday, January 20, 2010 5:31:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
adambombengineering  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 9:58:53 AM(UTC)
adambombengineering

I talked to the guy and what he says is it seems like the Applet just loads slow all together. He defiantly just wants to go to Active X is he did purchase just the Java. He realizes everyone has to use IE, and he says they do now. He will re-emphasize this. What I need to know is will he have to order a new license, or since he is an existing customer having problems, can he get the activex version instead? I am without internet access somewhat now so hard to get to check it as much as I would like. If the replyer to this has free long distance or would not mind calling, my number is 937-564-6461 and my name is Adam. Thanks Again!!Applause
Tamila  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 26, 2010 10:18:26 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Adam,

Please submit the support case about this issue. We will try to resolve your problem.
Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!