Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Gerard  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2009 11:46:21 PM(UTC)
Gerard

Groups: Member

Hi All,

I am currently evaluating the "Image Uploader 6.1.4" component but I am running in to a problem which prevents us from buying the component.

The problem is that I need to implement the component on a Webpage which already has a server-side form. I cannot remove this form since it is required by some other User-controls from 3rd-parties (which means I cannot access their source-code and change it to match the requirements).

Currently when I run the application I receive the following error "A page can have only one server-side Form tag". Is there a work around that I am overlooking for this problem?

We would really like to implement this component; however, if we cannot solve this issue we might have to look for another supplier.

Kind regards,

Maurits
Alex Kon  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2009 5:52:10 PM(UTC)
Alex Kon

Groups:

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello Maurits,

As I understand you are using ASP.NET control to embed ImageUploader. Why not place it into the same form which required by other 3rd-party controls? ImageUploader doesn't require separate server-side form to work. Could you please post here a small code sample to illustrate the issue?
Gerard  
#3 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2009 6:41:22 PM(UTC)
Gerard

Groups: Member

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your reply. I have discovered that the problem is not related to you control but an error in the page in which the control will be placed.

Apparently we had one form in a master page and one form in the child page, strangely enough this never resulted in an error until I started implementing your control.

I have removed the form from the child page and everything works fine.

Thanks again for the help.

Regards, Maurits