Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 1:01:08 AM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Member
Joined: 10/27/2009(UTC)
Posts: 1

I absolutely, positively cannot get the Java version of the ImageUploader application to work. Here is the JavaScript code I'm using to launch the uploader:


<script type="text/javascript" language="javascript" src="scr/iuembed.js"></script>
<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">
	var iu = new ImageUploaderWriter("ImageUploader", 650, 450);
	iu.activeXControlEnabled = true;
	iu.javaAppletEnabled = true;
	iu.activeXControlCodeBase = "http://www.wagnasty.com/java/ImageUploader6.cab";
	iu.javaAppletCodeBase = "http://www.wagnasty.com/java/ImageUploader6.jar";
	iu.addParam("LicenseKey", "71060-4CE0B-00000-08247-9587A;72060-4CE0B-00000-0020E-EC75A");

And the Java console output (with the trace level set to 5):


basic: Added progress listener: sun.plugin.util.GrayBoxPainter$GrayBoxProgressListener@1d64c37
network: Cache entry not found [url: http://www.wagnasty.com/java/ImageUploader6.jar/com/aurigma/imageuploader/ImageUploader.class, version: null]
network: Connecting http://www.wagnasty.com/java/ImageUploader6.jar/com/aurigma/imageuploader/ImageUploader.class with proxy=DIRECT
network: Connecting http://www.wagnasty.com:80/ with proxy=DIRECT
network: Connecting http://www.wagnasty.com/java/ImageUploader6.jar/com/aurigma/imageuploader/ImageUploader.class with cookie "gorkysnoot=f60HVy1ie6tgu0CNyH4CLeSXXGFxuywycN3KqSkk2LW2kW23cl97WumqrjkJ2h7fwniFj51ecjNFyBNadSzsvCeLjNnOVS5OeQWty942KK3b09WaBhoHsCtZxaMLdmpf"
network: Cache entry not found [url: http://www.wagnasty.com/java/ImageUploader6.jar/com/aurigma/imageuploader/ImageUploader/class.class, version: null]
network: Connecting http://www.wagnasty.com/java/ImageUploader6.jar/com/aurigma/imageuploader/ImageUploader/class.class with proxy=DIRECT
network: Connecting http://www.wagnasty.com/java/ImageUploader6.jar/com/aurigma/imageuploader/ImageUploader/class.class with cookie "gorkysnoot=f60HVy1ie6tgu0CNyH4CLeSXXGFxuywycN3KqSkk2LW2kW23cl97WumqrjkJ2h7fwniFj51ecjNFyBNadSzsvCeLjNnOVS5OeQWty942KK3b09WaBhoHsCtZxaMLdmpf"
basic: load: class com.aurigma.imageuploader.ImageUploader.class not found.
load: class com.aurigma.imageuploader.ImageUploader.class not found.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aurigma.imageuploader.ImageUploader.class
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionRunnable.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: open HTTP connection failed:http://www.wagnasty.com/java/ImageUploader6.jar/com/aurigma/imageuploader/ImageUploader/class.class
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.getBytes(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
	at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	... 7 more
Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.aurigma.imageuploader.ImageUploader.class

I have triple checked the path as set by iu.javaAppletCodeBase to the extent of copying the URL to the JAR file from the console output above and pasting it into my browser, and the location does not throw up a 404 error. What's also baffling is that if I disable the java version and only leave on the ActiveX version, it works perfectly in IE7. Turning off the ActiveX version and leaving on the Java only version does not remedy the solution.

I've been troubleshooting this off and on for two days now. Is there something I'm completely missing? I've lurked on the forums to try and find a solution, but cannot find one. I have disabled cookies to see if the gorkysnoot cookie is causing an issue, but that has not yielded a solution.

Additionally, the domain wagnasty.com has security on it via an .htaccess/.htpasswd file. Disabling this security has also not yielded a result. I have also redownloaded the ImageUploader app thinking that the jar file is corrupt, but this is not the case, either.

Any help would be awesome.
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 28, 2009 3:49:00 PM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Joined: 3/9/2008(UTC)
Posts: 554

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I looked through your code and found that you have pointed incorrect url for ImageUploader6.jar. You need to correct it in following way:
iu.javaAppletCodeBase = "http://www.wagnasty.com/java/";

You should not point file name for .jar file.

Additionally, the domain wagnasty.com has security on it via an .htaccess/.htpasswd file.

If you use Basic authentication, please read the following article too:
HOWTO: Use authentication protocols with Image Uploader
Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.