Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Muzahir  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2009 2:36:21 PM(UTC)
Muzahir

Groups: Member

Hi,

I am uploading images to Amazon s3 buckets using aurigma. i have started with the samples and examples given here in forums but did not find it easy to customize it according to my requirements now i am using it but for uploading images to the buckets, i am using Amazon S3 library rather than aurigma's own library for cloud storage. Now i wanna know whats better in uploading time aurigma's library or s3 library or both have same uploading time. Any one having any idea?

Thanks

Regards

Muzahir Ahmad

Tamila  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2009 7:49:05 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Groups:

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello Muzahir,

Quote:
I am using Amazon S3 library rather than aurigma's own library for cloud storage. Now i wanna know whats better in uploading time aurigma's library or s3 library or both have same uploading time. Any one having any idea?

If you use Amazon S3 library, it means that you upload files on your server, the next step is uploading to Amazon.

Aurigma Image Uploader can upload files to Amazon at once. So you should not upload files to your server. You can upload files to Amazon directly. I think it is more faster than the first method.

Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!