Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
snkar  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:55:34 PM(UTC)
snkar

Groups: Member

Hi,

I have a three pane layout with user quota and a image previewer. The upload pane is a custom implementation. There are remove and edit links against each image in the upload pane. On clicking the Edit link the image is supposed to be shown in the Image Previewer section. But if I click on the Edit link, the image is getting to its original size on disk for both the folder content pane and the upload pane. Please find attached the scenarion screenshots and the code files.

Also is there any way to extract the disk file path of the files selected for upload in the upload pane. For eg. if the file resides at c:\Images\MyImages\Test.jpg, I want some API to extract this information from the Upload pane in the above custom implementation.

Thanks.

File Attachment(s):
files.zip (54kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
Tamila  
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 13, 2008 7:23:01 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi,

Quote:
On clicking the Edit link the image is supposed to be shown in the Image Previewer section. But if I click on the Edit link, the image is getting to its original size on disk for both the folder content pane and the upload pane.

This behaviour is by design.

Unfortunately, you cannot save absolutely path to the files due to security policy.

Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!