Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
michalsz  
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 6, 2008 9:07:53 PM(UTC)
michalsz

Groups: Member

The topic is somehow related to http://forums.aurigma.com/yaf_postsm1676.aspx#1676

I don't want to build customized progress bar. I'm using the standard upload control from Image Uploader but I'm not satisfied with the method how the progress is being shown to end-user. After reading posts on the forums (thanks!), reading docs and some experimenting, I figured out what might be the solution of my problem.

Standard progress bar includes several steps: PREPARE step and UPLOAD step. I'm wondering whether there is an easy method to completely remove PREPARE step from being shown on progress bar? I would be completely satisfied with text message "Preparing... XYZ" (which is already there) with no progress reflected on the progress bar and then, when the actual UPLOAD begins I would like to have only UPLOAD progress refelected on the progress bar. I hope it would fix the "visual problem" of progress bar going quickly to 50% and then starting to crawl when actual UPLOAD begins.

How to do it in the easiest way without building custom progress bar? I just would like to do such configuration of your standard Image Uploader. Is that possible? How?

Thanks,

Michal

Tamila  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 7, 2008 7:07:05 PM(UTC)
Tamila

Groups: Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Unfortunately, you cannot remove prepare step from standart progress bar. You can do it with custom progress only.
Aurigma Support Team

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!