Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ivanABIch  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2008 10:52:24 PM(UTC)
ivanABIch

Groups: Member

Hi I have problem with ImageUploader 5 dual. I'm trying to upload no mater how much photos but result is same every time if total size of all pictures more other approximately ~5.2Mb no pictures uploaded to the server. Therefore Image uploader behavior not changing.. after uploading process I got pop up alert that image successfully has been uploaded, but nothing is uploaded in real. But if total size less then 5Mb everything fine.

I try to set MaxFileSize and MaxTotalFileSize to 10Mb and 1Gb respectively but again same result as without this two parameters.

iu.addParam("MaxFileSize", "10000000");

iu.addParam("MaxTotalFileSize", "1000000000");

Thanks for quick help

Andrey

ivanABIch  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 1:05:25 AM(UTC)
ivanABIch

forum looks dead.. Brick wall but anyway I partially solved this problem by myself, I forget to mention I'm working on PHP.. so that was php.ini configuration.. max POST file upload setting limit I increase it, I increase as well others values like time outs for script execution, etc. Now images loading on the server at least, but at the end of uploading I'm getting message Think "Image uploader encountered some problems. If you see this message, contact webmaster" to hoom I have to contact I'm a webmaster Not talking I'm almost sure this is problem of server configuration but I do not know what it's exactly.

So cood some one help me to resolve it.

Thanks in advance

Andrey

ivanABIch wrote:
Hi I have problem with ImageUploader 5 dual. I'm trying to upload no mater how much photos but result is same every time if total size of all pictures more other approximately ~5.2Mb no pictures uploaded to the server. Therefore Image uploader behavior not changing.. after uploading process I got pop up alert that image successfully has been uploaded, but nothing is uploaded in real. But if total size less then 5Mb everything fine.

I try to set MaxFileSize and MaxTotalFileSize to 10Mb and 1Gb respectively but again same result as without this two parameters.

iu.addParam("MaxFileSize", "10000000");

iu.addParam("MaxTotalFileSize", "1000000000");

Thanks for quick help

Andrey

Eugene Kosmin  
#3 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 1:33:13 PM(UTC)
Eugene Kosmin

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Hello Andrey,

Sorry for the long delay…

This is standard error message for end users. It can be more informative when ShowDebugWindow property is true.

There are some helpful advises in FAQ: Upload Problems, maybe it will be useful for you. Besides, you can try to use Error event for debugging.

If the problem will still pending, please give us Java console dump, PHP version, Error message text and other essential information. If possible, you can give us the direct link to your site.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:15:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,

Eugene Kosmin

The Aurigma Development Team

ivanABIch  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 5:45:38 PM(UTC)
ivanABIch

Thanks Eugeniy,

Problem slowed :) I set timeout to infinity, that really helps :)

Eugene Kosmin  
#5 Posted : Monday, March 10, 2008 7:50:32 PM(UTC)
Eugene Kosmin

Groups: Member, Administration, Moderator

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 41 post(s)
That's great!

Best regards,

Eugene Kosmin

The Aurigma Development Team