Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
samos  
#1 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2007 6:31:04 AM(UTC)
samos

Groups: Member

http://www.inspektech.ca/test.php

This is a copy of what I'm working with right now. It's based on the example for included extra fields.
This setup works fine and uploads the images without issue and even passes a rotation of the images that I can process on the server side.

The issue I'm hoping to resolve is the display before uploading.
If an image is selected and rotated in the selection pane then added the image displayed by the Thumbnail class does not reflect the rotated image.

So when a user rotates an image and then adds it to the upload list the image appears to not have been rotated. The uploader does pass to the server side processing script that the image is to be rotated but to the user it does not appear to have tracked their rotation.

The rotation seems to be working from a functional point of view but not from a visual feedback point of view. Is there a param I can set or modify in the Thumbnail class that will allow me to show the images in the "Added" in the same rotate state as the user added them?

Thank you for your help.
George Ulyanov  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2007 4:45:47 PM(UTC)
George Ulyanov

Groups:

Hello,

Thank you for the bug report. This is known issue and we already work on it.

Edited by user Sunday, February 24, 2008 11:46:35 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Best regards,
George Ulyanov