Welcome Guest! You need to login or register to make posts.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sclin  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:42:54 AM(UTC)
sclin

Groups: Member

Hello,

I'm trying out the Image Uploader for my site, and have a question. I have configured it to upload one file at a time (i.e. FilesPerOnePackageCount=1), as this is how my server side script works. I would like to be able to examine the server's response to each file. However, the AfterUpload event seems to only be called after the LAST file is uploaded, and the html argument passed is only the HTML from the server corresponding to the last file.

Is there any way I can get a callback after each file is uploaded, with the HTML response from the server for that file?

The ProgressEvent looks close to what I need but not quite - none of the 'status' flags are for completion of just one of many files, and it doesn't seem to provide the html from the server anyway.

Thanks,
Steve Lin
Alex Makhov  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:58:07 PM(UTC)
Alex Makhov

Groups: Member

Hello,

Now there is no such ability in standard version of Image Uploader. We most likely will implement the PackageComplete event in Image Uploader Dual 5.0 but now it is not implemented. If you want to have this feature earlier we could implement it for you as a custom feature. Regarding this question feel free to write us to sales@aurigma.com.

Edited by user Thursday, May 22, 2008 6:16:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely yours,
Alex Makhov

UserPostedImage Follow Aurigma on Twitter!